Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Party Sep. 10 in Miramar (Katrina Victims Benefit Party)

Guest dj_release

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

Is anyone coming from the Beach (SoBe) or from down south that could swing by and pick my sorry ass up. ;D I might need a ride ;)

I live on Da Beach!

Guest Devilicious

Is anyone coming from the Beach (SoBe) or from down south that could swing by and pick my sorry ass up. ;D I might need a ride ;)

I live on Da Beach!

check your pms

Guest junglesmacks

You know this is just a random thought but I remember some dumb ass a week ago or so saying how "You won't find anything but selfish people here" or something of that nature when the first idea of any type of Katrina benefit was mentioned..

I just wanna give all you guys mad ups for the honest effort and concern that I've seen displayed by about everyone on here.. makin me proud to be a 'junkie n sheeeeit ;D

Damn.. now if they only had the bullet train pimpin from here to Miami.. I wouldn't have to drive back 3 1/2 hours hungover and wasted from the night before.. I could just flop in the seat..

Guest Seb

I live on Da Beach!

well I just found out about this. I think we might swing by, I should be able to hook you up :)

You know this is just a random thought but I remember some dumb ass a week ago or so saying how "You won't find anything but selfish people here" or something of that nature when the first idea of any type of Katrina benefit was mentioned..

I just wanna give all you guys mad ups for the honest effort and concern that I've seen displayed by about everyone on here.. makin me proud to be a 'junkie n sheeeeit ;D

Damn.. now if they only had the bullet train pimpin from here to Miami.. I wouldn't have to drive back 3 1/2 hours hungover and wasted from the night before.. I could just flop in the seat..

u know it aint that bad biautch

u know it aint that bad biautch

Thanks Jungle...you and Diogo need to show up...no excuses!!! ;)

Guest Electric Eel

Just in case you missed it on the flyer its BYOB, so bring whatever you like to drink.

Also if anyone wants to bring more i'm sure we'll be needing ice and mixers in case people forget.

Release, should people bring coolers as well? Don't want to have any warm drinks :-X

Guest dj_release

yes those who have coolers bring them... the more the better

btw did you ever contact the Red Cross to see what else we could do on the donation standpoint or if they would provide a box to drop the money or something like that??

Guest Electric Eel

yes those who have coolers bring them... the more the better

btw did you ever contact the Red Cross to see what else we could do on the donation standpoint or if they would provide a box to drop the money or something like that??

I couldnt find any info on that, all the contact info was just for donations at that moment. If people bring checks it will be alot easier to collect and keep in one place. I will bring something that we can keep it in and lock it up.

Guest dj_release

i was thinking that another thing we could do is get everyone's email so we can send them the receipt once we give the money away that way hey'll be happy about it and have confirmation

Guest colione98

i was thinking that another thing we could do is get everyone's email so we can send them the receipt once we give the money away that way hey'll be happy about it and have confirmation

Ummm? are we looking at one of Miam's future entrepreneurs?

Guest dj_release

:-\ huh? not sure I follow

Guest dj_release

well pretty much stay away from the grass... my driveway fits about 8 cars and then u can park of the sides... one of the streets right in front doens't have any houses on one side so u could park there as well

oh and please stay away from mailboxes we don't want to cause any troubles with those :)

Guest colione98

:-\ huh? not sure I follow

I was being sarcastic into saying but meaning that you guys are handling things with such a professional and business-like approach..... ;)

Guest dj_release

Can we have name tags again?

I know it's cheesy, but I need help, I have a very bad memory.

done! ;D once you hand out the donation and give us your email you'll get your name tag 8)

all done at the door

Guest Electric Eel

Can we have name tags again?

I know it's cheesy, but I need help, I have a very bad memory.

done! ;D once you hand out the donation and give us your email you'll get your name tag 8)

all done at the door

Thanks to Jimmy T, I already have them in my possession ;D