Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in Concert Tickets 10/27...On Sale Now!!

CrzyC1414779017

$67.50 ticket includes a free Tiesto t-shirt. T-shirt is redeemable at the merchandise table on the night of the show ONLY. Customer MUST present their $67.50 ticket to get the free t-shirt.

$67.50 ticket is Standing General Admission Floor & 200 Level Reserved Seating. $47.50 ticket is 300 Level Reserved Seating.

Doors open at 7:30pm & Show starts at 8:30pm.

www.ticketmaster.com

$67.50 ticket includes a free Tiesto t-shirt. T-shirt is redeemable at the merchandise table on the night of the show ONLY. Customer MUST present their $67.50 ticket to get the free t-shirt.

$67.50 ticket is Standing General Admission Floor & 200 Level Reserved Seating. $47.50 ticket is 300 Level Reserved Seating.

Doors open at 7:30pm & Show starts at 8:30pm.

www.ticketmeister.com

think u spelled ticketmaster wrong? ???

Guest skywalker01

what a rip off.

the same could be said for any number of non- edm live concerts. and the same could be said for cover charges at many of the big clubs/ big nights in edm. as long as enough people are willing to part w their $$$

Guest web_norah

what a rip off.

the same could be said for any number of non- edm live concerts. and the same could be said for cover charges at many of the big clubs/ big nights in edm. as long as enough people are willing to part w their $$$

one Dj for 67 dollars and maybe get 3-4 hrs at best

i consider that a rip off.

Guest LiquidX

what a rip off.

one Dj for 67 dollars and maybe get 3-4 hrs at best

i consider that a rip off.

Yeah but dont forget that its a concert with a whole production involved.. but yea its an expensive concert, lots of $$$ put into this show.

Guest thehog

well I have heard alot of WMC paying $80 to see EM and others. Don't think the price is bad but Tiesto makes me >:( :-\ :-[ :'( want to kill myself.