Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for the support from Denny and I

V. Barbarino

(I won't review my own party)

I must say, i've done parties before and some friends show up, but last night, all my crew came out in full force. Guyman and his crew, dui, da jew, lee, Nikki, carissa, dan, tony, eddy and justbefabulos, alki, coach and annette, and the other celebs, Mr LP, Alan T, Cedric, Gerry Kelly and last but certainly not least mr Nickjunkie himself and anyone else I forgot.

Such a great party, Denny took it to close AGAIN! At 5am with lights on the club was still crowded. Reminded me of Tempts, lights on music off, then Denny drops a classic and the crowd goes nuts to close the party down.

Big thanks to all the Amika staff, such a great job and hats off to mr Alan T on the door and Mr Rudnick for a great opening set, the Freemasons Faith Evans is still the bomb!

We'lll be annouceing the next party in a few weeks, stayed tuned, this one is gonna be big ;)

Thanks again

Guest biznation00

sorry i counldnt make it... we were celebrating a friend's bday at prive... and before i knew it, it was time to head out to work (local celeb of course). :-\

Guest rollyp66

Sorry I couldn't make it... was running late, and I had a ton of people waiting for me. I did hear that your party went GREAT. Keep up the good work

Guest Cosmigonon

I had to leave early, but I had a great time seeing the CJ peeps, Civs, Nefarious Girl, Diogo, Annette, Coach, Kéra, Darwin Castillo, CrzyC, Electric eeL. And thanks to Nick for his hospitality... 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Last night was great!

Alan T, great as always, learned what its like to lay on the pillows, lol. Shawn, thanks for taking care of us like the great guy that you are :-*. Good job Nick and Denny. Denny rocked the house, the music was awesome, we had such a blast dancing our asses off.

Great to see all the familiar faces and to meet some new ones.

8)

Guest thehog

Sounded like a great time!! sorry I couldn't make it.. i got home, took a shower, curled my hair, got my make-up on... and.....................fell asleep >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ow and that is TOTALlY WEAK !

I think your turning into a fair weather friend. :-X

Denny had the place going off last night. He gives off such a fun and happy vibe with his music. Great to see everyone again. ;D

When people come out to see Denny spin, they "take their problems to the dance floor" Thats what it is all about.

Bogota Oct 7th for those with relatives in Colombia..

Guest Nefarious Girl

It was a fun party. Great seeing all of you! It was a VERY long night for me. Loved watching Crzy C dance in those heels - HOT!

;)

Guest coach

Excellent party, Nick. Great to finally meet you. Next time it might have to be at a bigger place...

Next party will be annouced soon and get ready for a big surprise! I can say it's gonna be early Oct.. Details soon...

Ha Ha! I remember a couple years ago when you swore over and over you wouldn't do any parties! I'm glad you broke that. Anyway, anytime you see not 1, but 2 girls getting the equipment out, you *know* it is a good party. And that place was slammed, especially for a fairly dead weekend.

Oh, and I forgot to give props to my favoritest bartendress (aside from the ones that I know personally, of course). I don't even know her name, but she's the tall extraordinarily hot one at the west end of the north bar. Every time we go she remembers us, even if it's been a really long time. Excellent mixologist, hot dresser, and great attitude, what more could you want.

Guest djjoncowan

sorry I missed you guys. I was totally planning on it all week and got attacked by the flu bug... oh well, shit happens - anyways, glad to hear it was another top night for denny in miami. Look forward to "shining" with you guys very soon ;) - whats this early oct talk about nick?

Excellent party, Nick. Great to finally meet you. Next time it might have to be at a bigger place...

Next party will be annouced soon and get ready for a big surprise! I can say it's gonna be early Oct.. Details soon...

Ha Ha! I remember a couple years ago when you swore over and over you wouldn't do any parties! I'm glad you broke that. Anyway, anytime you see not 1, but 2 girls getting the equipment out, you *know* it is a good party. And that place was slammed, especially for a fairly dead weekend.

Oh, and I forgot to give props to my favoritest bartendress (aside from the ones that I know personally, of course). I don't even know her name, but she's the tall extraordinarily hot one at the west end of the north bar. Every time we go she remembers us, even if it's been a really long time. Excellent mixologist, hot dresser, and great attitude, what more could you want.

nothing wrong with a little hot lesbo titty sucking action on the bar ;D

wonder if pod got some pics of that.. I know which bartender you are talking about, she is very good and very nice..

sorry I missed you guys. I was totally planning on it all week and got attacked by the flu bug... oh well, shit happens - anyways, glad to hear it was another top night for denny in miami. Look forward to "shining" with you guys very soon ;) - whats this early oct talk about nick?

You sounded like shit on the phone, hope you feel better..

Guest nikkki

Great job Nick and Denny! ;D I'm really glad I dragged myself out of bed and stopped by! Denny will ROCK Bogota! Really looking forward to that :)

Great seeing Carissa, Shawn, Dan V. and Nick again, as well as meeting Lee!

Guest barstar diana

every time i make plans to go see the hype around this guys something comes up..

;/

oh well i guess im gonna have to wait again for him to come back down to mia

Guest Civs
every time i make plans to go see the hype around this guys something comes up..

;/

oh well i guess im gonna have to wait again for him to come back down to mia

hopefully the wait won't be too long