Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY[NOC]SATURDAY[NOC-SPACE] My weekend =)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

WOW

:o

What a CRAZY party it was for us CJ at LOCAL CELEB , I mean who would of ever thought that MICKEY and MINNIE were going to give out POPSICLES while listening to ROLANDS TRACKS lol What a mind BIZ has !!

Great party OVERALL .. everyone was dancing, finally All4tribalism came out .. havent seen him in forever .. CRZyC came out with her posse that was nice .. POD taking sweet PICS and turbo getting drunk in the corner .. wat up LEE =) ~T~ always a pleasure :) ROLLY my BOY , SATAN good to see you ALKI .. Hope to see more of ur crazzy ass lol, ERICA C MWazz - Roque thanks for letting me know some of the songs name that i asked for !

Well the VIBE was there like always but this time i felt it a lil much better since everyone was so HYPED !!

Cant wait till next WEEK .. see u at the meeting BIZ !!

SPACE

DEEP DISH ENOUGH SAID ... WOW what a TALENT THIS PEOPLE HAVE .. i stood there listening to the way they work and THEY had everyone JUMPING from beggining to END I left like @ 9:00 and there was still ALOT of people in the MAIN ROOM, I got there at like 530 and that PLACE WAS STUFFED all ROOMS

CEDRIC ur a BEAST .. u rocked it like always great job .. FAv thing to do at space is the PATIO ..

Thanks angel and KIRK for everything, wish i could hang with u guys longer and talk shit as usual but im heading out on the boat in a lil for a bday party on the BOAT !!

GREAT TIME WITH YOU FELLOW CJ'S Take care and see you around !

DIAGA : I dont know if its me .. but u keep getting better and better and using more techniques .. GREAT SET AND AWESOME PARTY keep it going .. ill be there every saturday AT NOC to listen you for AAAA WHILE !!

Guest Electric Eel

Had an awesome time! Was a bit tired but for my girl C, I sucked it up and stayed out.

Purple, great seeing you and thanks for the drink ticket :-*

Guest Untouchablepurple

dam purple, no wonder u dint come to my birthday lol... glad we all had fun tho! 8)

gota luv labor day weekend!

I did I was at PRIVE first pass by MANSION and Closed AMIKA to go say wus up to you but i didnt see you =/ Happy birthday BTW !!

Guest dj_release

went to Nocturnal for the first time this Saturday

great place the decoration is nice... and the place is much more intimate than Space which I like. The terrace was great also too bad it was hip hop all night until Diaga played... what a waste :(

the bads (very bads): The videos on the LCD screens .... cheap! the opening DJ... I felt like I was at a power 96 broadcast... very bad music (sorry to say this.... but you guys can do much better)

I'll definetly go back when some serious talent comes around ;D

what a long weekend.

sure was, i actually went to both nights to noc as well...had a great time seeing all of u peepz...roland/roque sick on sat morning

diaga sun morning was sick too...was there for a good 2-3 hours early in the AM b4 heading over to space.

I think sharam was good as well, but there were times that he started playing his mellow stuff, in the begginning was some good house than later it was the deep dish from the old news...sorta like mellow trance