Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis Downtown

Guest armaniP

Guest armaniP

Hello once again everyone....

even though I'm new here. Would like this opportunity to hope you're all ok during these rough weather times. Secondly I'd like to invite you all to my events as I host Metropolis Downtown... I'll save you the long read on how it excells beyond all the other clubs in South Florida yadda yadda yadda and how it's going to change the way you see and feel about clubs in Miami.

Anyone needing more information feel free to ask me. Also anyone wishing to stay tuned on the events to come, I saw a section on here with AMIKA and some information on the club, they put 35 thousand square feet, I'm sorry, not sure why they put that, it's really 55, yes FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND SQUARE FEET. And it's going to have THURSDAYS 18 and older. I will be working the door Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays! ;)

ANYONE interested in getting in free, just need your full name on my guest list. For VIP LIST, rsvp or Bday info, let me know, ScoutingAgent@aim.com. My names armani but most call me Mani P.

Thank you for your time and may you all have a wonderful Sunday!

I"m confused, explain this to me:

Friday September 16

Paul McCartney US Tour

talent: Resident DJs Bruno, Ariel, Radamas, and Willy.

description: Metropolis Presents The Official Kick-Off of Paul McCartney's US Tour. For VIP table reservation call 305-415-0000.

time: Doors Open at 10PM, Free until Midnight on CoolJunkie list.

1. Is Paul actualy playing?

2. If he is playing you are going to let everyone in for free before midnight?

3. Does this place have a stage area for live bands?

4. If so how much capacity?

I must say, I'm giving you guys the benefit of the doubt, there is no fing way they would let people into see Paul for free!!!! If he isn't playing, CJ and your club should make that very very very clear or the saleen will regulate, I hate shady promotions.

Ok, so I just did some checking, he's not playing Metropolis, he's at the AAA. So please explain to me the shady promotions??? It must state if he's playing or not!!! Nickjunkie you need to clarify this threw these shady peeps.

Guest armaniP

Yea another thing to mind bro, 35thousand sqaure feet, it's actually 55thousand. Who promoted the metropolis section on here? Whatever the truth is, soon we shall find out. As far as what's on here, to be credible, ask the root, who posted that advertisement section up?

ANYHOW... If there's a problem you guys can't in free, then let me know.

HONESTLY, general Opening is the 22 of Sep.

This is how the age rules are going to be:

Wednesdays 25+

thursdays 18+

friday & Saturdays 21+

The first week is supposed to be PRIVATE by word of Jose and THE OWNER. Don't be mad though saleen... I'm not mad myself... shady things always happen. Thank God for truth, wizdom and clarity. Time and patience my friend.

I needa make my own website asap that's for sure.

PS- Don't call that number, just contact me, anyone with questions or what not. Stay tuned for more info. 8)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Saleen Please say something about what he just said ....

hahaha jk armani GOOD LUCK WITH THE CLUB !! ill be there to support if it opens the right way ;D

Guest armaniP

No doubt P, u know we go way back to them diaper days. 8)

Purple what days are u NOT promoting, leme know if u down to make extra cash, i know u know alot of chicks. ;)

Guest junglesmacks

Yea another thing to mind bro, 35thousand sqaure feet, it's actually 55thousand. Who promoted the metropolis section on here? Whatever the truth is, soon we shall find out. As far as what's on here, to be credible, ask the root, who posted that advertisement section up?

ANYHOW... If there's a problem you guys can't in free, then let me know.

HONESTLY, general Opening is the 22 of Sep.

This is how the age rules are going to be:

Wednesdays 25+

thursdays 18+

friday & Saturdays 21+

The first week is supposed to be PRIVATE by word of Jose and THE OWNER. Don't be mad though saleen... I'm not mad myself... shady things always happen. Thank God for truth, wizdom and clarity. Time and patience my friend.

I needa make my own website asap that's for sure.

PS- Don't call that number, just contact me, anyone with questions or what not. Stay tuned for more info. 8)

WOW this guy should be a politician.. That was some incredible question dodging there..

Sounding shadier by the minute... ;)

Guest armaniP

What's so shady about following rules?

Sorry guys, i'm not trying in anyway to 'type' or sound shady. You guys can call me if you like, then se what i really sound like yourself 305 345 7345 lol sorry about the limit to answers, but it's well worth the mistery. trust me :D

lol u guys r funny ;D

Guest klit

Change your flyer to paul mccartney's afterparty unless he is performing at your venue. That is just shady to promote your party like that and mislead potential visitors to your club.

Guest armaniP

Those PRIVATE parties r controlled by the owner and Jose E Cabrera. Not me lol.. trust me. ;)

I haven't even cared to SEE those flyers, truthfully... I say what I mean. So read carefully... anyways :-\

I'll keep ya posted on anything I find out. Thanks for the inquiries. I'm getting a ton of messages n what not. So guys n ladies don't think I'm ignoring you, be with you in a timely manner. :)

Guest Untouchablepurple

looks like i will need a fake id for wed night

LOL 25+ whats the point ?

in every city 25+ guys and 23+ for the girls, are hugely succesful parties and venues.

I know my parents when they went to chicago they told me they went to a club that it was 25+ and they said the club was JAM PACKED with a good clean crowd.. damn know i gotta change the number on my ID to check this one out lol

Guest slamminshaun

looks like i will need a fake id for wed night

LOL 25+ whats the point ?

in every city 25+ guys and 23+ for the girls, are hugely succesful parties and venues.

This is true. Glad to see it actually.

Guest pod

I'd say 25+ is a little extreme. I would say 23 across the board can keep a real clean upper-class atmosphere.

Then again, even the classiest joints here in Miami get by just fine with a 21+ rule and an intelligent door staff to sort everyone out.

Age is really a number. I know 20 year olds who are eminiently well-behaved and well-spoken, and I know 40 year olds who should be shot for the good of the human race.

Guest pod

I'm just going on places like Mynt, Shore Club (VMA weekend excepted), BED, and Privé, which are 21+ and manage to maintain a very upscale crowd.

I've never seen a 25+ party in Miami, the closest I can think of is some place in Broward I heard on the radio once that was 23 for guys, 21 for girls. By definition, Miami is a very young crowd...a lot of people beeline for Broward when they turn 30.

But if they think it will work on a Wednesday night, good luck to them!

Guest armaniP

Pod what's wrong with your IMs?

Well.. to each their very own opinion.

I'm not for anyone having fake ID's ::) ... and I'm not going to hate on the marketing scheme the MAIN guys have in MIND, I'm actually behind it 200%. Young people make me sick sometimes, very unreliable and unpredictable.

As far as Michael tronn goes, aren't his parties bisexual/homosexual?! Like all of them... he is the most successful gay promoter, am i correct? iight

This club is just suppose to be the best, point blank.

By the way if you guys are not 25 yet, I understand why you are spiffy about that. What else is there to do on a Wednesday night? I wish I had the magic to change everything in life to how I saw best, BUT that's not possible, so I shall make the best of what I have.

Guest pod

I usually have my IM window minimized on my second monitor...don't worry I'm not ignoring ya :) ... ask anyone, I usually don't answer IMs right away.

Tronn produces parties aimed at the gay market, yes. I'm guessing that Metropolis will have a gay night if this is the case.

As for the 25+ thing? I'm not opposed to it, I'm just questioning whether it would really work down here given that the crowd in general, be it upscale or downscale, is very young.