Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis Downtown

Guest armaniP

Guest armaniP

The wednesday nights r aimed at doctors and lawyers among many in that class.

Michael Tronns events are set for SUNDAYS. so beware for the homophobics. I'm not homophobic, there's mad nigguhs on my magic stick, lol.

Anyways, um yea, if you nee dhelp finding a photographer homie let me know, I am very sourcefull. ;)

So when is this thing opening!!!!?????? I can wait to step in there........the VIP better be good and worth it ;)

if the vip was 4ft by 4ft in size and had a 50 people capacity would you still be as excited n antsy to go?

this caught my mind this weekend when i was down, i asked myself what's w/ the vip, they keep getting smaller n smaller somehow people 90% women want to be cramped in their for the rest of the night.

Guest LeVeL

So when is this thing opening!!!!?????? I can wait to step in there........the VIP better be good and worth it ;)

if the vip was 4ft by 4ft in size and had a 50 people capacity would you still be as excited n antsy to go?

this caught my mind this weekend when i was down, i asked myself what's w/ the vip, they keep getting smaller n smaller somehow people 90% women want to be cramped in their for the rest of the night.

Its a Balsera Thing :P ;D

Guest armaniP

This club had various VIP sections in every section, and a HUGE beautiful lavish VIP section aka The Nile... [shakes head]. That ish is madd comfy and rich looking.

definitely not 4ft by 4ft, who the heck has a VIP that small man lol cmon

Guest r3nz0

The OFFICIAL opening night is next Saturday (9/17), with an invite-only Ocean Drive party on Thursday and a sneak peek party on Friday.

Guest ddg

is it true on Thanksgiving day weekend Rabbit In The Moon will be performing?? ???

i saw that too....global gathering at metropolis 11/26....if so, im there...

Guest Untouchablepurple

is it true on Thanksgiving day weekend Rabbit In The Moon will be performing?? ???

ITS TRUE .. i know for a fact :o

This club had various VIP sections in every section, and a HUGE beautiful lavish VIP section aka The Nile... [shakes head]. That ish is madd comfy and rich looking.

definitely not 4ft by 4ft, who the heck has a VIP that small man lol cmon

He's right....I was in there today..That Nile room is ridiculous. Very opulent...You guys are really going to like it. My personal favorite is the main room (Prophecy)

Guest Chica

this caught my mind this weekend when i was down' date=' i asked myself what's w/ the vip, they keep getting smaller n smaller somehow people 90% women want to be cramped in their for the rest of the night.

[/quote']

Its a Balsera Thing :P ;D

LMAO u guys are too FUNNY!!! ....I said what I said about VIP because some clubs want a lot of $$ for VIP and sometimes is not worth it......... ;)

I wish Metropolis the best a new place to go is always good

Guest Chica

That balsera joke was funny lol

but mean >:( elians mom died on a raft

Yeah is funny since the day I got here and said I was Cuban Level started to call me BALSERA hahahahha he always makes me laugh with that one

Guest coach

The OFFICIAL opening night is next Saturday (9/17), with an invite-only Ocean Drive party on Thursday and a sneak peek party on Friday.

Why does all this stuff always happen when we are out of town?????