Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures from this past weekend's festivities

Guest ramon

Guest pod

still waiting for dan to say there's a lack of lighting or sound .. ::) ::)

The sound system looked in order, and the lighting looked A-OK. I woulda put blue on Richie though.

Guest ramon

The sound system looked in order, and the lighting looked A-OK. I woulda put blue on Richie though.

no .. red is part of his rider .. we think anyway .. red lights have been everywhere ive seen at his parties in detroit .. oslo afterhours , 2500 club afterhours and now this. :)

Guest ramon

Dan and I already had a discussion about the lighting last night. YES it was really dark ,but it was perfect for this event.

The sound was incredible - a complete Funktion One system. :o ;D

Sound rocked .. im still recovering.

Guest ramon

Nice SITE .. I added to My favorites !

Thank You, I think there is a little bit of everything on it,but mainly nightlife. I will be updating my portfolio soon. :D

yah i really dug the pics .. sent it off to some of the folks who played this weekend as well :)

Guest web_norah

nice pics Erick

Luciano had the same shirt on Thur night lol, (just being observant here), and he ROCKED, it wasnt minimal at all, tech mini laced HOUSE/ TECHNO with lots of drums bits and pieces and the PITCH madness.

definitely good music.

this guy needs to be a resident somewhere in the US pronto.

on Sat afternoon, i went to Norman Jay at PS1 Moma Museum in Queens. Norman played three hours of everything [blues, drumnbass, house, etc]! there were children dancing with their parents, definitely not a crackhead affair, there was art inside on display, people were respectful, awesome summer party.

40615429_de3ba4fe31.jpg

it was crazy fun with the Target balloons

40621186_f166168f8f.jpg

nice pics Erick

Luciano had the same shirt on Thur night lol, (just being observant here), and he ROCKED, it wasnt minimal at all, tech mini laced HOUSE/ TECHNO with lots of drums bits and pieces and the PITCH madness.

Nice pictures Norah, looks like a good event also. Yeah I talked to Luciano and he saidhe had fun in NYC.

He must have packed really light or really liked that shirt because he wore it Thursday in NYC, Saturday at the BBQ, and Sunday at the big event . :o :-X ;)