Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So What's Up With the "New Space"....

Guest dj_release

Guest dj_release

I just got their promotional email with the flyer for the "New Space Opening"

let me get this straight... the biggest dance club in Miami and they decide to go with Hip Hop and Reggaeton for their new opening

makes me wanna puke

I'm not going back in there unless it's Fanciulli, Sander or Cattaneo

plain and simple

we have enough Reggaeton in Miami already. Space doesn't need this

just some very personal ranting ::)

Guest pod

<space attorney mode>

The email advertised their Friday party with Flava Flav.

Then it advertised the unveiling of the New Space, which is the day after, with Cedric and Ivano at the helm. Two different days.

</space attorney mode>

Guest vegasguy25

So what exactly about the venue constitutes it being new? Did they remodel that place yet again? They turned the second floor of the main room into its own room, right?

Guest pod

It is funny though, since Space has had hip-hop Fridays in the past, and the same thing always comes up, that it is somehow the end of the world. Neither night really affects the other. The Main Event has been going on for almost a month now, with a huge crowd, and last time I looked, it hasn't affected the Saturday crowds one bit...

Throughout the world, your favorite clubs do have their "off" nights. Don't think for a minute that any decent club can survive on dance music alone.

It is funny though, since Space has had hip-hop Fridays in the past, and the same thing always comes up, that it is somehow the end of the world. Neither night really affects the other. The Main Event has been going on for almost a month now, with a huge crowd, and last time I looked, it hasn't affected the Saturday crowds one bit...

Throughout the world, your favorite clubs do have their "off" nights. Don't think for a minute that any decent club can survive on dance music alone.

Yeah but that does not excuse the bad taste in flyer design.

Guest Electric Eel

Whoever is doing their new emails is terrible!!!!

I agree that it looks like its a flyer for their Friday hiphop only. You have to scroll down to read the Saturday lineup. The layout is not appealing at all.

I agree, I opened up the email and the first thing I saw was the Friday night flyer so I closed the email, not until I read this post did I realize there was the Sat flyer under it. They should have a heading first to mention the two parties and then have the flyers posted

Guest Satan

about time Reggaeton gets the venue it deserves. LOL

i agree, vive le reggeton. that shit rocks.

as we speak im working on an "gimme more gasolina" remix in english, its a jam.