Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York Ladies in Miami, Please Help!!

Guest lizbmore

Guest slamminshaun

There's a more intimate private party right up your alley going on at Shaun's Lounge. It's the perfect place for a bachelorette party. PM me for the directions.... 8)

I'm not too sure about that hun, seems a bit too shady 4 me! A lil on the dirty old man side. Thanks anyway!

lol...

if u want good music selection we can name a few places

if u want cliche, hot girls, cant say much bout guys, we can name a few places as well

if u want places that will give you a guaranteed good time no matter who is/isnt spinning than you can go to amika, mansion, space, crobar, nocturnal, nikki beach, list goes on...

And if you want dirty old men, Shaun's Shady Lounge..... :P

AHHHHEMMMMM WIFE???

Ok, Shaun and Suzana's Dirty Lounge.....I didn't want to come on too strong and scare the newbies away....

There's a more intimate private party right up your alley going on at Shaun's Lounge. It's the perfect place for a bachelorette party. PM me for the directions.... 8)

I'm not too sure about that hun' date=' seems a bit too shady 4 me! A lil on the dirty old man side. Thanks anyway!

[/quote']

lol...

if u want cliche, hot girls, cant say much bout guys, we can name a few places as well

if u want places that will give you a guaranteed good time no matter who is/isnt spinning than you can go to amika, mansion, space, crobar, nocturnal, nikki beach, list goes on...

AHHHHEMMMMM WIFE???

Ok, Shaun and Suzana's Dirty Lounge.....I didn't want to come on too strong and scare the newbies away....

that's hot

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm not too sure about that hun' date=' seems a bit too shady 4 me! A lil on the dirty old man side. Thanks anyway!

[/quote']

lol...

AHHHHEMMMMM WIFE???

ALERT ALERT!! SWINGERZ!!!

I'm not too sure about that hun, seems a bit too shady 4 me! A lil on the dirty old man side. Thanks anyway!

lol...

AHHHHEMMMMM WIFE???

ALERT ALERT!! SWINGERZ!!!

u should change it to alert alert club bliss we got swingers

lol

Friday - start at the Chesterfield Hotel early for a few cocktails and some good music. From there Amika or Crobar are usually lots of fun for a big group of girls. For a smaller place Cafeteria on Fridays, can't go wrong with Diaga. If you want to stray from the beach, I recomend Nocturnal on Friday.

Saturday - by far this Saturday, Blue will be rockin. Crobar, again always fun for a group of girls. Nocturnal should be good on Saturday, Dj Dan will be there. Don't know what is going on at Space this weekend, but that is always another option.

Sunday - Nikki beach

Hope this helps :)

Damn Gina...

Good playlist!

we def should hang one of these days ;)

Guest AlanS

Friday - start at the Chesterfield Hotel early for a few cocktails and some good music. From there Amika or Crobar are usually lots of fun for a big group of girls. For a smaller place Cafeteria on Fridays, can't go wrong with Diaga. If you want to stray from the beach, I recomend Nocturnal on Friday.

Saturday - by far this Saturday, Blue will be rockin. Crobar, again always fun for a group of girls. Nocturnal should be good on Saturday, Dj Dan will be there. Don't know what is going on at Space this weekend, but that is always another option.

Sunday - Nikki beach

Hope this helps :)

Damn Gina...

Good playlist!

we def should hang one of these days ;)

I agree, she knows what she's talking about :)

Guest lizbmore

Wow, Thanks everyone!! I am definately going to have agreat time thanks to all of your suggestions. You guys fuckin ROCK!!! Thanks again. Gina

Guest rollyp66

Wow, Thanks everyone!! I am definately going to have agreat time thanks to all of your suggestions. You guys fuckin ROCK!!! Thanks again. Gina

I'll see you guys when you get in town

Guest lizbmore

I'll see you guys when you get in town

ABSOLUTLY!!!!