Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi. new to Miami and this forum

Guest ass2die4

Guest ass2die4

Hi everyone. I just moved here from Washington state a few weeks ago and I heard this forum was a good way to get to know people and to find out what's going on about the town.

I haven't had any chances to really go out yet. Been busy unpacking an all. But I'm excited and I love to have a good time...

I luv house music and old school stuff. I'm into a variety of music. Any suggestions for after parties since I work late on the weekends?

;D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Fridays and Saturdays have Space and Nocturnal both open for afterhours action

Fridays at Space is hip-hop with Vertigo and Mike - E - Simm

Fridays at Nocturnal is house with the Aquabooty crew and the afterhours with DJ Roland and Rocky Castro

Saturdays at Space is house with Cedric and Ivano, and frequently guests like Deep Dish, Sander Kleinenberg, and Nic Fanciulli, among others.

Nocturnal is house with local faves DJ Diaga and Jae Vynel, along with guests like DJ Dan and Josh Wink.

Guest musicalmissionary

Friday nights at Nocturnal anytime from 11pm to 11am (late dinner at Yagé beforehand). Best consistant night in Miami in my opinion. Blue Saturday nights. Space Sunday mornings if they have a good headliner. Plenty of other great options, but these are my tops.

I'm a househead by the way 8)

Hi everyone. I just moved here from Washington state a few weeks ago and I heard this forum was a good way to get to know people and to find out what's going on about the town.

I haven't had any chances to really go out yet. Been busy unpacking an all. But I'm excited and I love to have a good time...

I luv house music and old school stuff. I'm into a variety of music. Any suggestions for after parties since I work late on the weekends?

;D

oi, welcome

interesting login name you got there...

post your pics, the oh i dont have pics(its 2005) doesnt cut in this forum

tchau

Guest jamu

Hey man I am new at this forum thing. But its really addicting and I figured jump right in. I am also meeting new people, and I have been here in Miami forever. Crobar and Space are definately the places to be. Amika has a great vibe also.

Guest ass2die4

oi, welcome

post your pics, the oh i dont have pics(its 2005) doesnt cut in this forum

tchau

Oh you boyz always want me to post pics be-cuz of my screen name....... ::)

Guest ass2die4

oi, welcome

Yeah, I get comments about my screen name all the time. But it's actually a nickname that my friends call me...he-he...

How I got it is actually really funny. A few years ago there was this drunk guy going around the bar I was at and grabbing all the girls butts there...Of course eveyone was getting pissed off and then when the guy came to grab my butt he passed out and fell on a stool next to the one I was sitting on. He hit is head on the top of the stool and had to be carried out on a stretcher...LOL

Thus how I got my nick name 'Ass2die4'...... ;D

Guest trauma

Yeah, I get comments about my screen name all the time. But it's actually a nickname that my friends call me...he-he...

How I got it is actually really funny. A few years ago there was this drunk guy going around the bar I was at and grabbing all the girls butts there...Of course eveyone was getting pissed off and then when the guy came to grab my butt he passed out and fell on a stool next to the one I was sitting on. He hit is head on the top of the stool and had to be carried out on a stretcher...LOL

;D

Guest swank

oi, welcome

Step 1: new girl joins CJ

Step 2: everyone welcomes her

Step 3: interesting "screen name" some ask for pics

Step 4: new girl makes excuse #1

Step 5: some continue to be persistant

Step 6: new girl makes excuse #2

Step 7: hardcore CJr's continue to apply pressure

Step 8: new girl finally breaks down and posts pic...

we're only four steps away!

Welcome ;D

Guest ass2die4

Welcome to Miami and CJ

Finally a girl welcomes me. I was beginnning to think that all there was in this forum was a bunch of pervs... ;D (nothing wrong with that of course if it's warranted... ;))

Guest ass2die4

oi, welcome

Step 1: new girl joins CJ

Step 2: everyone welcomes her

Step 3: interesting "screen name" some ask for pics

Step 4: new girl makes excuse #1

Step 5: some continue to be persistant

Step 6: new girl makes excuse #2

Step 7: hardcore CJr's continue to apply pressure

Step 8: new girl finally breaks down and posts pic...

we're only four steps away!

Welcome ;D

I'm not making any excuses. Why do I need to post a pic of myself up here? I want people to get to know me for who I'am instead of people getting to know me because of what they like (or don't like) from a picture they see of me. Maybe someday I will post a picture to reveal myself to those who deserve it! Otherwise you boyz (or girls) will just have to wait and meet me in person someday.... ;D

I'm sure you silly boys on here are all wondering if I really have an 'ass to die for'....lol....maybe I do 8)