Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi. new to Miami and this forum

Guest ass2die4

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

hmmm, with a SN like that you are definitely asking for it, can't deny that. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

Guest swank

Well, if Lola has a Hot Ass, why can't this girl has an ass 2 die 4???

Someone else in this forum has a hot ass? But I bet it ain't an Ass2die4!!! :P

it's obvious....there's no "ass" here....it's "fakeass" ;D

Fake Ass Huh? You think so? LOL...You are just trying to get me to post my pick up...LOL...

Lets just say that I have been running 5-10 miles 3-4 times a week for the last 5 years. Use your imagination about what my ass looks like.... :-*

is it 5 or 10?

like I said..."fakeass" if you've been running 3-4 times a week for 5 years then you should have a 7% body fat count thus....

*noass2die4*

;)

LOL! Funny funny stuff boys and girls....

First, welcome ass2die4. The story about how you got your nickname is pretty funny. :)

2nd, I have to be honest, you are asking for it with a name like that, no matter how you got it.

Finally, be sure to respect Lolahotass, she's been here awhile and does indeed have a hot ass!

I know I'm asking for it with a screen name like that. It's just something that has stuck with me for a while. I know that people might get mispreceptions of me even b4 they meet me because of my screen name. But when it comes down to it we all want people to like us for who we are and how we in turn treat others.

I'm sure someday I might have the privledge of meeting some of you and I think that if some of you finally get to know me then you will see that my screen name fits me and my personality quite well.....

But until then I guess my ass will continue to be an urban legend of sorts on this thread..lol...

BTW I bet your friend Lola does have a Hot-Ass!!! ;)

preconceptions....of you? :o NEVER!

now like Ludacris would say,

"shake dat ass...watch yuhself

shake dat ass...show me what yuh workin wit"

;D

and this is where we start to sign off with our new screen names..

sincerely,

tongue4miles

:P

Guest swirlundergrounder

hmmm, with a SN like that you are definitely asking for it, can't deny that. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

LMAO....We should all temporarily change our screen names to something descriptive like that for a week, shit like 'dick2stabuwith!!! LMAO

Guest Clauds

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

OMG!!!! I just saw this (I know I'm a bit late Cookie) but this is some funny sh*t :D

Guest Electric Eel

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

LMAO....We should all temporarily change our screen names to something descriptive like that for a week, shit like 'dick2stabuwith!!! LMAO

lol, it would be pretty funny

Guest Devilicious

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

OMG!!!! I just saw this (I know I'm a bit late Cookie) but this is some funny sh*t :D

Claud = 6pack4u

Boobs2DrownIn I luff you!

Guest DrFired

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

LOL

That's would be it Lee! :)

Guest Clauds

Sincerely,

Boobs2DrownIn

Claud = 6pack4u

Boobs2DrownIn I luff you!

:-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

Are all making fun of Ass2die4 or are we just kind of running away with the whole 'screen name that describes a body part' thing?

I for one like the whole Ass2die4, boobs2drownIn, cleavage2cumIn, Ass2plugUp etc...thing we have going on ..why not...Fu*k it lets just be honest with our primal selves...

if she has an Ass2die4, then she has an Ass2die4

How come no one gives Lola and grief for having a hot ass? Or did she used to get grief...?

Anyways, welcome again to CJ Ass3die4!!

yours truly....luffsdoggystyle!!

Guest swank

Are all making fun of Ass2die4 or are we just kind of running away with the whole 'screen name that describes a body part' thing?

I for one like the whole Ass2die4, boobs2drownIn, cleavage2cumIn, Ass2plugUp etc...thing we have going on ..why not...Fu*k it lets just be honest with our primal selves...

if she has an Ass2die4, then she has an Ass2die4

How come no one gives Lola and grief for having a hot ass? Or did she used to get grief...?

Anyways, welcome again to CJ Ass3die4!!

yours truly....luffsdoggystyle!!

Terry!

I'm having an asthma attack from lmasso and people in my office are staring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm crying and typing at the same time :'( too funny ;D ;D ;D

Guest kurtispm8

Boring... :P

you're probably right....thread has only been viewed 650 times. ::)

good clean fun...

Boring cause she won't post a pic after all this shiznit...

Just do it "asstoliefour" :o heheh i kid

sincerely

*nosetosmellwhore* 8)

Guest swank

Boring... :P

you're probably right....thread has only been viewed 650 times. ::)

good clean fun...

Boring cause she won't post a pic after all this shiznit...

Just do it "asstoliefour" :o heheh i kid

sincerely

*nosetosmellwhore* 8)

yup she's officially painted herself into a corner!

thread now read 800 times...

Guest ass2die4

You guys are out of control..LOL...what a welcome ey?

Even if I wanted to post a picture I don't have a web page that one is hosted on....

I'm assuming that I just can't upload one onto the thread right?

Anyways...Maybe I'll meet a few of you first and then post a pic up someday if I have the means to...

Guest DrFired

You guys are out of control..LOL...what a welcome ey?

Even if I wanted to post a picture I don't have a web page that one is hosted on....

I'm assuming that I just can't upload one onto the thread right?

Anyways...Maybe I'll meet a few of you first and then post a pic up someday if I have the means to...

http://www.imageshack.us/

here you go! ;D