Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi. new to Miami and this forum

Guest ass2die4

Guest Cosmigonon

I didnt read this thread cause it looks like a lot of smack talking...but Welcome to the Board. Enjoy your stay.

smack talk like a 3 on 3 ball game in the bronx! ;D

The only smack talk I engage in is right b4 I'm going to get dirty with a woman.... 8)

Man' date=' I can't even picture it. Your old lady would say "talk dirty to me Terry" and you'd say something like "man, did you see the price of gas today, I gotta go bust Shaun's chops again". :P

[/quote']

LOL!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nefarious Girl

I didn't read the whole thread - just the first two entries. Girl - you are in the shark tank! But I am sure you already know that.

Enjoy Miami because it's an amazing city. Enjoy these boards because there are a bunch of characters here who will make you laugh.

Have fun and prepare to be all over the CJ galleries.

Guest ass2die4

I didn't read the whole thread - just the first two entries. Girl - you are in the shark tank! But I am sure you already know that.

Enjoy Miami because it's an amazing city. Enjoy these boards because there are a bunch of characters here who will make you laugh.

Thanks girl! I found out out the first day that there were a bunch of characters on this board..

Guest swank

Thanks girl! I found out out the first day that there were a bunch of characters on this board..

hmmmm, we went from being welcoming to 'characters' ???