Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn BLING!!! Thanks 4 last night!!!!

Guest ass2die4

Guest ass2die4

...Danny you so rocked my world!!! You had me screaming for more and more..I just couldn't get enough of your BLING-A-LING!!!!!

PSYCHE!!!!!! JUST KIDDING EVERYONE!!!

...Danny you so rocked my world!!! You had me screaming for more and more..I just couldn't get enough of your BLING-A-LING!!!!!

now u did i told u to keep quiet ack.. we cant taint my image u know ;) either way i had a great time last nite.

deep house is great to dance too at a club and for other more intimante encounters as well.

u left one of your powertools in the backseat of my car.;) honey .. damn u can chip a tooth with that bad boy

besitos mi amor :-*

Guest ass2die4

this is getting outta hand.... so we still meeting today..... chica? fins game on soon.... time for some wings and beer.....

lets go DOLFINSSSSSSSSS

Sure but only if you invite your blonde gf in that pic with you >:(

Guest Slide On The Ice

Blingaling gave assbabe his dingaling? Way to go Bling! I knew your day would come! LOL You can bring your new honey to my new house as a housewarming gift! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Blingaling gave assbabe his dingaling? Way to go Bling! I knew your day would come! LOL You can bring your new honey to my new house as a housewarming gift! ;D

You can take your lego city and build some contraption around her to keep her there with you...LOL

Guest ass2die4

You can take your lego city and build some contraption around her to keep her there with you...LOL

Ummm..... what are you guys talking about???

Guest DaGoose

Today I witnessed a Unicorn jumping over a pile of corn while screaming "I'm not hallucinating" and then it picked up a rock with it's extra arm, stuck it in it's ear, and yelled "Baby I'm home". All the while it was soaked in orange juice, and was wearing a 49ers football cap. Then It bit a tree trunk.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Ummm..... what are you guys talking about???

Well, first I was talking about the new house that I almost bought, and then Terry was talking about my Lego city.

TovopolisNew10400x600.jpg

TovopolisNew39700x450.jpg