Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heather @ Blue Review (UPDATED WITH PICS!!!)

Bling

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i think you forgot this pic :o

boxers.jpg

and i believe your quote was "i had to take my pants off ?" :o

]FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY.....WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PHOTOSHOP THIS!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

i had a great, heather can throw down! she's all that and a bag of chips.. everyone was dancing, enjoying themselves, i've never seen blue so packed.. good times 8)

Guest vaughan

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

I don't even know where to start... Yes, Heather killed it, NO QUESTION about it! What was truly the best part of the night was seeing all the familiar faces and meeting a bunch of new friends as well. We can't thank you enough for the overwhelming support from everyone here... In all 8 years of doing this party... this was hands-down the BEST and will go down as the most memorable for me.

I would do a person-by-person shout-out ala Bling style, but there were far too many people in the house to do that. Funk hit it on the head... it was just the perfect setting, with the right people, with some great music... true chemistry was in the air... MAGIC!

Marco... thanks for the pics... So happy to see you two!!! And also Leo, welcome back! We'll have our pics up soon!

Guest ic143

Sorry Millsie & I didn't make it V but as you know, we had something REALLY important to take care of! ;)

BTW, it was great seeing you and Nicole!

Guest gmstenback

I don't even have words to describe Saturday Night at Blue!!!

Again Thanks Lust 4 House ;)

La Familia

(Vaughan, Josh Wilkins, Sheldon and Jason)

I don't even have words to describe Saturday Night at Blue!!!

Again Thanks Lust 4 House ;)

La Familia

(Vaughan, Josh Wilkins, Sheldon and Jason)

La Primera Holmes :)

Guest lyrik

Wow what a great night - bottles and bottles talkin all of that! PLace was thick not just the crowd but the vibe...seemed like everyone came out in full force...I don't even have to say anything about Heather...this is why she is my favorite DJ...mixing was flawless and she killed it. Thanks to the lust family for providing us all with such great parties week after week and good times!

Guest Diabolique

Bling, you're too kind. I felt like a drowned kat, foresaking decent looking hair for an amazing night of music. knew I shoulda worn my cadet cap, argh

Dave Grohl said us south Floridans were "bad ass motherfuckers!" 8)

and that was just the begining... :o

Guest mr. wilkins

I spoke w/Heather today and she thanks EVERYONE for showing the luv and supporting her music... she was blown away by the vibe...said its was better than most of the Seasons Recordings parties during the WMC's (and that say alot..thats one of the best parties on the beach during wmc..has been 7 years running)

She's ready to come back and I'm sure SoBe will see her again real soooon...

Guest AlanS

What can I say that hasn't already been said...this party was INSANE! I said before that this one would be for the record books, and now I'm sure you all agree!

Much love and respect to the Lust crew. What a way to celebrate 8 years...here's to 8 more! food-smiley-004.gif

Guest mr. wilkins

What can I say that hasn't already been said...this party was INSANE! I said before that this one would be for the record books, and now I'm sure you all agree!

Much love and respect to the Lust crew. What a way to celebrate 8 years...here's to 8 more! food-smiley-004.gif

We'll all be married w/ children in 4..... or last least I got my money on that story.... ;)

Guest vaughan
We'll all be married w/ children in 4..... or last least I got my money on that story.... ;)

ACTUALLY.... There's a SOLID line on 2 years, and I parlayed that with your name included!

Thanks again to everyone... A little bird told me that we might be seeing Heather again this year>>>> :o

Guest gmstenback

I spoke w/Heather today and she thanks EVERYONE for showing the luv and supporting her music... she was blown away by the vibe...said its was better than most of the Seasons Recordings parties during the WMC's (and that say alot..thats one of the best parties on the beach during wmc..has been 7 years running)

She's ready to come back and I'm sure SoBe will see her again real soooon...

:-* ;) ;D

Guest Sela V

I had never seen DJ Heather. and it was incredible... Like watching your favorite baller in the zone....She was technically proficient, never stopped dancing, looked fabulous, and never let up - as soon as you even thought she was coming down, she took you back up again...My feet still hurt, but its alrite - I hope and pray that she comes back soon...Shout out to Gina and Alan - whom I found myself dancing near most of the night. Thanks, Swank.... :). And whomever it was who handed me the DJ Mes mix cd, thank you - I jammed on that as I drove home with my hurt feet. Peace...