Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know i had to do it AGAIN [ FRIDAY-SATURDAY-SUNDAY ]

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

This Weekend was pretty Crazy .. Thanks for ALOT of the CJ that came by NOCTURNAL on friday .. I know the MUSIC was out of HAND and the SURPRISE guest DJ [ CHICCO SECCI ] ROCKED THE HOUSE I even SPOTTED MICHAEL CAPONNI in the V.I.P

:o Very good VIBE and I hope everyone enjoy their DRINK tickets :P U guys are lucky that I dont drink :)

TURBO .. u maH BOYY !!

Andrew,Musical Missionary nice talking to you guys !!

Tilt ur a fun guy .. keep it up !!

Nefarious GREAT TO FINALLY MEET YOU :D

DIEZEL teach me those MOVES ASAP !!!!!!!!!

Im very Excited about the whole NEW AFTERHOURS ON SATURDAYS .. EVERYONE should DEFINATELY check it out ;D

Heres a lil something from FRIDAY .. enjoy

CJCOLLAGE.jpg

SPACE/NOC

ALways FUn .. I had a really good time DANCING To CEDRICS/DIAGAS Set in the PATIO's I took my friend jenny and shes a dolphin cheerleader it was her first time and she LOVES HOUSE MUSIC now ... and its always a pleasure to see My fav CJ =) I know the RAIN messed up alot of parties that night but i still manage to make the BEST of it !!

Rolly I didnt know u had those moves !! C i love that pic of yourself looking at the camera !! Erica C , I liked ur hat , LEe U had alot of shots huh ? =)

POD great PIC .. im telling u .. i should be paying you for those PICTURES :P

SPACECOLLAGE.jpg

SUNDAY

I went to pearl First to get pumped up for MANSION.. but to be honest it could of been better I guess the RAIN had people doubting about going out again .. NIKKI was alright but theres been better nights .. MANSION ... wow that guy play some pretty cool tracks .. I heard some new stuff too .. Besides the MUSIC the party was very good .. I only saw TILT and SATAN .. by the way Justin thanks for the DEMO .. GOOD STUFF .. it will be staying on my CD player for a long TIME ;D

Well this weekend its going to be B-A-N-A-N-A-S ... LETS PARTY IT UP MY COOLJUNKIES

Hope to see you guys @ MORILLO and NOCTURNAL too

OG back ... damn too much for this weekend !!

Guest Untouchablepurple

seems like u had a good time

just one thing that brought my attention...i know capponi was at nocturnal...but y is that a shocker? isnt he just another promoter...u can see him all the time at prive

He's the MAN .. I dont know I kind of look up to him .. hes a nice guy too.. met him during VMA week at prive

just one thing that brought my attention...i know capponi was at nocturnal...but y is that a shocker? isnt he just another promoter...u can see him all the time at prive

He's the MAN .. I dont know I kind of look up to him .. hes a nice guy too.. met him during VMA week at prive

miami girl talk - he's ugly but he has lots of pesos

::)

Guest itsalexg

i saw him hook up with atleast 4 girls in a matter of 30 minutes lol

i saw him hook up with atleast 4 girls in a matter of 30 minutes lol

those r club whores or just plain whores w/ no selfesteem that want to be up in the vip n get treated like a vip hoe

cmon dont we see those types every weekend?

lol

Guest Devilicious

LEe U had alot of shots huh ? =)

ummm, lol, didnt think I was that bad

Na you were pretty sober! Many more shots were taken Sunday night. ;)

Purple WTF where was my drink ticket biatch ???

Oh yeah, and Capponi left without closing his bar tab.

Anyway good times for sure. The tunes on Saturday morning were solid.

Till next time :)

Guest Electric Eel

LOL, nothing like getting soaked by rain coming from every direction and then taking random shots of anything that is found behind the bar along with wine and champagne and who knows what else, lol. :P:D

Guest Untouchablepurple

HEY T dont give me that cus I remember EXACTLY THE TIME AND THE PLACE WHERE I PLACED 2 DRINK TICKETS IN YOUR HAND =)

Civs No problem I will keep u updated anytime !!

LOL, nothing like getting soaked by rain coming from every direction and then taking random shots of anything that is found behind the bar along with wine and champagne and who knows what else, lol. :P:D

Was this at Space? Where was I during these shot moments? ???

Guest Electric Eel

Was this at Space? Where was I during these shot moments? ???

No this was Sunday night when we went to visit T at Yage.

Only shot I had at Space was the one on our way out. The Assassin trademark.

Guest Devilicious

HEY T dont give me that cus I remember EXACTLY THE TIME AND THE PLACE WHERE I PLACED 2 DRINK TICKETS IN YOUR HAND =)

Civs No problem I will keep u updated anytime !!

lol-you are so right :-X

My apologies, I forgot all about that! At noc, right? I used them so quickly it's as if they didn't exist. lol. THANK YOU MY DEAR! :-*