Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farewell from Ass2die4

Guest ass2die4

Guest ass2die4

Everyone I just wanted to say to you that my short stay on CJ was a lot of fun. I really didn't know how many sweet boys and girls there are out there. I wished I had more time to get to know (and flirt with) you all but my current career (In the Internet Industry) has become very demanding.

I'm going to miss some of you guys and girls for that matter! And I'll especially miss all the speculation about wheather or not I really have an Ass2DIE4

I know I came off as such an attention seeker to some of you (I do love attention especially from cute boys and girls). But are we not all in some way and to some degree 'seekers of attention'?

I hope that I didn't offend anyone and I just want you all to know that it was all in good fun from my end (no pun intended) and I had no ill will towards anyone..

For now take care...And I'll be seeing you in your dreams!!! :-* :-* :-*

Love, winks, and booty shakes......Ass2die444444444444444444444444 ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

good-bye... :'(

Josh I'm going to miss the way your glasses get fogged up around hot women.... :-*

And I don't even know you... have you been stalking me? :(

Guest ass2die4

Josh I'm going to miss the way your glasses get fogged up around hot women.... :-*

Private eyes are watching you!!! 8) ;) :-*

Guest Cosmigonon

:o

Guest swank

Everyone I just wanted to say to you that my short stay on CJ was a lot of fun. I really didn't know how many sweet boys and girls there are out there. I wished I had more time to get to know (and flirt with) you all but my current career(In the Internet Industry) has become very demanding.

Hmmmm... ???

Guest ass2die4

Everyone I just wanted to say to you that my short stay on CJ was a lot of fun. I really didn't know how many sweet boys and girls there are out there. I wished I had more time to get to know (and flirt with) you all but my current career(In the Internet Industry) has become very demanding.

Hmmmm... ???

Read the thread titled 'I never told you what happened to Ass2die4....LOL

Guest ass2die4

Bye babes, but we both know there can only be 1 ;)!!!!

Yeah I know. I hear that you are the true Queen!!! I was just trying to keep your seat warm.....(pun was intended there!)

Guest swank

Hmmmm... ???

now you really got me...

Guest ass2die4

Hmmmm... ???

now you really got me...

The thread is right under this one...lmfao

Guest swank

you even had me singing the 'Hall and Oates' dyamm!

now I can't get it out of my head....*tugging at his head >:(

Everyone I just wanted to say to you that my short stay on CJ was a lot of fun. I really didn't know how many sweet boys and girls there are out there. I wished I had more time to get to know (and flirt with) you all but my current career (In the Internet Industry) has become very demanding.

I'm going to miss some of you guys and girls for that matter! And I'll especially miss all the speculation about wheather or not I really have an Ass2DIE4

I know I came off as such an attention seeker to some of you (I do love attention especially from cute boys and girls). But are we not all in some way and to some degree 'seekers of attention'?

I hope that I didn't offend anyone and I just want you all to know that it was all in good fun from my end (no pun intended) and I had no ill will towards anyone..

ok so since u didnt answer me when i asked what u did for work and now u say the "internet industry"...and u live in miami...u dont work for the bangbus group do you?

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok so since u didnt answer me when i asked what u did for work and now u say the "internet industry"...and u live in miami...u dont work for the bangbus group do you?

No but she works for the Milf Hunter...lol

Guest michael^heaven

::) ::) ::)

I'll especially miss all the speculation about wheather or not I really have an Ass2DIE4

---Once again...gu_indifferent.gif

1930.jpg

I'll be seeing you in your dreams!!! :-* :-* :-*

---Dream on!!gu_bj.gif

020621-bay-retarded-5.jpg

gu_b_thanku.gifTrollnamblagu_fruit.gif