Farewell from Ass2die4

Guest ass2die4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

^ interesting...continues to show off 'ignorance' will be appreciated by many on the board. very brave behind keyboard like most...wonder if same is true in real life...probably not...has been proven before. ;)

Guest Slide On The Ice

Okay, so how many of you perverts have to go to confession and are now scrubbing your cocks clean with sandpaper because you've been wacking off to a fantasy ass you just realized was Terry all along? :D

Guest michael^heaven

^ interesting...continues to show off 'ignorance' will be appreciated by many on the board. very brave behind keyboard like most...wonder if same is true in real life...probably not...has been proven before. ;)

---Interesting. Would a display of ignorance be defined by one who initiates an argument on the internet? Possibly, more readily apparent would be a lack of grammatic skills in putting together a simple paragraph using capitalization, transition, & punctuation. Bravery would be defined as a magnificent display of courage or splendor. Neither of which is ever found on an internet message board. Like many others, my CJ presence is an outlet for killing time at work. Nothing more, nothing less. There's certainly no need to take any perceived negativity to heart. It's all in good fun. 8)

Guest swank

---Interesting. Would a display of ignorance be defined by one who initiates an argument on the internet? Possibly, more readily apparent would be a lack of grammatic skills in putting together a simple paragraph using capitalization, transition, & punctuation. Bravery would be defined as a magnificent display of courage or splendor. Neither of which is ever found on an internet message board. Like many others, my CJ presence is an outlet for killing time at work. Nothing more, nothing less. There's certainly no need to take any perceived negativity to heart. It's all in good fun. 8)

Yes, ignorance can easily define a person who antagonizes or baits one to join them in a lurid attempt to waste time by creating what in their mind is a defense to an insult.

The interesting news is that a message board will record the events chronologically for all to see...and in this case it is very obvious what your true colors are and that I'm not the 'argument instigator', all that I made mention of was the fact that 'clearly' you had no clue what was going on yet. Where does that constitute an argument?

I speak 4 languages have traveled the world and am highly educated...I also don't type with one finger, what I mean by that is you'll need to find alternate points to bring up about the quality of copy found on a message board...mine?...very legible and understandable.

Don't like 'brave'? Then try 'Fearless' go look it up...

You might want to consider a career change if you have that much time on your hands.

And last but not least...I have no issues with percieved negativity, I have a problem with 'outright disrespect'. You have not earned the right to disrespect me as you did, you don't know me, we are not friends. If that's fun for you I want no part of your fun...remember this message board is pretty local.

Every message board has one or two...you might be one of them? It's up to you to decide...

Guest ass2die4

Now, now boys! Can't we just all get along? I have one ass cheek for the both of you so there's no need to be fighting anymore. There's lots of luv to go around!!! :-*

Guest swank

funny for u to say that...maybe some of us will be seeing YOU at the next miramar party, what do you say ;) ::)

Is that a threat? :-X cuz I have no problem with that...as a matter of fact I'm usually around...don't have to wait for Miramar...

Guest swank

Now, now boys! Can't we just all get along? I have one ass cheek for the both of you so there's no need to be fighting anymore. There's lots of luv to go around!!! :-*

ROFLMAO Terry, I came to this board because I love music and the scene...not because I wanted to argue with people, but some people....sheesh ::)

it's all good man!

Guest swirlundergrounder

ROFLMAO Terry, I came to this board because I love music and ASS, BOOTY, ONION, UPSKIRT SHOOTS, POOTY TANG!!!!...not because I wanted to argue with people, but some people....sheesh ::)

it's all good man!

Damm SWANK you're straight up crazy with the info!!!

Guest swank

ROFLMAO Terry, I came to this board because I love music and ASS, BOOTY, ONION, UPSKIRT SHOOTS, POOTY TANG!!!!...not because I wanted to argue with people, but some people....sheesh ::)

it's all good man!

Damm SWANK you're straight up crazy with the info!!!

LMAO...see now you've earned the right to say that 'Beotch Crotch'

:P

funny for u to say that...maybe some of us will be seeing YOU at the next miramar party, what do you say ;) ::)

Is that a threat? :-X cuz I have no problem with that...as a matter of fact I'm usually around...don't have to wait for Miramar...

its not a threat, quit blowing up shit on here out of proportion...people make a joke and u come back w/ ur sissy lines n info bout urself that no one gives a fuck about

if u go around saying we're a bunch of pussies here n out in the real world than be ready to get not so great responses back, but the reality of all of this is that you're just all talk...other than that let's meet up someday, what do u say?

:-*

Guest r3nz0

So does this mean that Bling wacked it to Terry? ???

You 'Star Wars' fags are pretty weird, bro.

By the way, Terry, congrats on a well-done prank. I liked it. However, had I been you, I would have posted two pics of the same girl (that way no one ever got suspicious) and let the joke run for some time. That's where the fun really would have begun. By next week, Alki would have needed quadruple-bypass surgery from getting so worked up.

But in the end, you're not me. And that's gotta suck.

Guest swank

its not a threat, quit blowing up shit on here out of proportion...people make a joke and u come back w/ ur sissy lines n info bout urself that no one gives a fuck about

if u go around saying we're a bunch of pussies here n out in the real world than be ready to get not so great responses back, but the reality of all of this is that you're just all talk...other than that let's meet up someday, what do u say?

all4tribalism

I have no problem meeting up with you...3PM in the schoolyard ;D

But in all seriousness please do not mistake my kindness for 'weakness' I have been around and for those who know me there are a few things I don't do...one of them is dis-respect people the other is 'talk shit' I will never tell you something I don't mean.

I have tried my best to ignore you in the last week or so...but you continue to 'rib' and push your silly comments..like the ones in your last post. I didn't call you a 'pussy'...you called you a pussy and my mini-bio was not for everyone it was for michael^heaven.

Now I did meet a few CJ people this weekend and you might want to re-evaluate whom you call your friends...not because they dis-respected you but because some of them agreed that sometimes your just a plain'shit disturber'. I only say it like it is bro.

I'm only here to have some fun and not step on anyones toes...so if you'll let me do that I'm cool...if not...please let me know what your intentions are so that I can squash this once and for all.

done... (no sarcastic emoticon inserted)

By the way, Terry, congrats on a well-done prank. I liked it. However, had I been you, I would have posted two pics of the same girl (that way no one ever got suspicious) and let the joke run for some time. That's where the fun really would have begun. By next week, Alki would have needed quadruple-bypass surgery from getting so worked up.

lol

all4tribalism

But in all seriousness please do not mistake my kindness for 'weakness' I have been around and for those who know me there are a few things I don't do...one of them is dis-respect people the other is 'talk shit' I will never tell you something I don't mean.

I have tried my best to ignore you in the last week or so...but you continue to 'rib' and push your silly comments..like the ones in your last post. I didn't call you a 'pussy'...you called you a pussy and my mini-bio was not for everyone it was for michael^heaven.

Now I did meet a few CJ people this weekend and you might want to re-evaluate whom you call your friends...not because they dis-respected you but because some of them agreed that sometimes your just a plain'shit disturber'. I only say it like it is bro.

I'm only here to have some fun and not step on anyones toes...so if you'll let me do that I'm cool...if not...please let me know what your intentions are so that I can squash this once and for all.

lol ok buddy

Guest lulamishka

LOL Renzo! :D

lmao

Guest swirlundergrounder

Renzo if I kept on flirting like that with all of the other CJ guys I would have eventually turned into you and that would have really sucked!!!

Ass2die4 had to die. It was getting to hard to keep track on my end. Seriously. I was beginning to post stuff that was meant for me to post under Ass2die4's screen name and vice versa. And keeping up with all the PMs she got was another thing in itself....It was like a complete web of lies...

Guest swank

all4tribalism

lol ok buddy

cool done?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Mod, move to DRAMA board :P!!!!

Yeah this is supposed to be a fun thread. But now that Wakeup call is back..The real Caribbean Queen, there are now an extra pair off ass cheeks to divide out amongst the creedens... :P