Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ass2die4's PM's READ THEM HERE!!!!!!

Guest ass2die4

Guest swirlundergrounder

why not post them anonymously? no names for the guilty

great idea. no names, just the text.

See that's the problem. The messages have references as to what people do for a living, their ethnicity, their phone numbers. So basically if I deleted all those details out it would be boring to read...

See that's the problem. The messages have references as to what people do for a living, their ethnicity, their phone numbers. So basically if I deleted all those details out it would be boring to read...

i bet peeps are gonna think twice about giving out their info now on cj...lol..

guys still do those things? bwahaha

hi im so n so, i like u we should chill

plz call me on my cell, home, work, #2 cell if u cant reach me, oh and here's my email too okayyy...plz call me okkayy

wtf

Guest LeVeL

Thats why there is nothing like hooking up with a chick face to face. This internet hooking up crap is a surprise waiting to happen, to tell you the truth I am kind of glad Terry did what he did.

it kind of brings everything back to reality again for a lot of the guys on here.... ;)

Thats why there is nothing like hooking up with a chick face to face. This internet hooking up crap is a surprise waiting to happen' date=' to tell you the truth I am kind of glad Terry did what he did.

it kind of brings everything back to reality again for a lot of the guys on here.... ;)

[/quote']

tru

alot of ppl meet thru the internet nowadays, there are ways around this just like meeting face 2 face from the begginning...but deff not thru a message board

Guest Cosmigonon

plz call me on my cell, home, work, #2 cell if u cant reach me, oh and here's my email too okayyy...plz call me okkayy

wtf

Unless you actually met that person before, I think this is the lamest way to try to hook up...

wtf

Unless you actually met that person before, I think this is the lamest way to try to hook up...

i was speaking in general not actually hooking up

society aint looking down on us...who gives a fuck where u meet ppl if its on the street or online, i rather meet people online from friends or whatever that way u can talk n get to know the person alot more than having to deal w/ stupid bitches at the places we frequent on the weekends

Guest Cosmigonon

wtf

i was speaking in general not actually hooking up

society aint looking down on us...who gives a fuck where u meet ppl if its on the street or online, i rather meet people online from friends or whatever that way u can talk n get to know the person alot more than having to deal w/ stupid bitches at the places we frequent on the weekends

Sorry, I forgot you like to pick up girls online... :-X