Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLUE r*e*p*r*e*s*e*n*t*s

Guest DonCornholeone

Guest DonCornholeone

I'm a lurker on these boards for a lil bit ane new on the Miami scene.

My recent visit to BLUE prompts me to post.

I went to see Heather and I have to say that each time I go to this place (only twice so far: Heather and once during WMC) the place represents the real shit. Beside the headline talent, you local guys even come through with some respectable track selections - I was grooving long before Heather came on.

Nice fucking work all around.

Of all the spots I go here in Miami, this little ass place is the realest shit I've seen from a musical and vibe perspective.

Guest vaughan

Nathaniel...

I'm sure I speak on behalf of my my partners in crime... but a sincere THANK YOU is in order for your post! We are the "crew" that did the Heather party and we appreciate you support and kind words. We've been busting our butt to bring a very diverse yet consistent sound to Blue every Saturday for a lil while now! And the biggest concern is no bullshit, just real, down-to-earth people and music! PERIOD!

I'd love to meet you one weekend, so please "reveal" yo'self! ;D

And yes, although it may sound biased, our residents are some of the best (and definitely the nicest ;) ) Miami has to offer. I know that is a bold statement but I say it in a very humble manner. Jason Wiggill and Sheldon Prince are two of the best and consistent guys on the beach in my opinion. Fact is, there are a TON of guys down here without jobs that are insane as well! We've been fortunate that we have a solid group of "family" that comes out and supports each week and Saturdays @ Blue have QUICKLY garnered even NATIONAL attention... there will be a few write-ups coming soon in some BIG publications... yes, we're proud! LOL!

Please feel free to drop me an email anytime you plan on heading out so I can roll-out the Red carpet for ya.

This Saturday we have a (quickly) rising star from San Francisco, DJ MES joining us to celebrate both his and my birthdays respectively! HE has a VERY similar sound to that of Heather and actually just had a release on her label, Black Cherry!!!

Hope to see you Saturday!

All my best!

Vaughan

Some upcoming guests:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 8TH : "LUST in PARADISE" - JASK & JOSHUA WILKINS (Nicole's B-day jam)

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH : DJ MES (San Francisco)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 15TH : RESIDENTS plus local Guest (TBC)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 22ND : RAOUL BELMANS (Swirl People, Belgium)

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19TH : JAMIE THINNES (Seasons)

and the ink is still wet on a few surprises!!!

Some of our recent guests:

MARK GRANT - JON CUTLER - ANDY CALDWELL - HIPP-E - JASK - TROYDON - HEATHER - JOHNNY FIASCO - JOSHUA WILKINS - LADY D - DERRICK CARTER(GRYPHON) - and our local heroes RICHARD VASQUEZ - SEBASTIAN CARIAGA - JOHN CORRADI - ESCO & A. POLE and many more!!!

I went to see Heather and I have to say that each time I go to this place (only twice so far: Heather and once during WMC) the place represents the real shit. Beside the headline talent, you local guys even come through with some respectable track selections - I was grooving long before Heather came on.

Of all the spots I go here in Miami, this little ass place is the realest shit I've seen from a musical and vibe perspective.

You R absolutely right and by the way there is a very great party tonight @ BLUE , pass by have a couple of drinks & enjoy the muzik .

check it out >

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=20044

nice intro :) You couldn't be more right. Blue has become my favourite spot on the beach as well. A place where you don't need to be sporting the latest threads and people just come to kick it. The best thing is that people actually dance @ blue, imagine that. I think the reason Blue has such a great vibe is that nobody really takes this place that seriously. No door drama, no attitudes just plain booty shakin and good times. ;D

Guest gmstenback

nice intro :) You couldn't be more right. Blue has become my favourite spot on the beach as well. A place where you don't need to be sporting the latest threads and people just come to kick it. The best thing is that people actually dance @ blue, imagine that. I think the reason Blue has such a great vibe is that nobody really takes this place that seriously. No door drama, no attitudes just plain booty shakin and good times. ;D

Shake the Canadian Bacon ;D

Shake the Canadian Bacon ;D

you have to ;)

Guest DonCornholeone

Nathaniel...

I'm sure I speak on behalf of my my partners in crime... but a sincere THANK YOU is in order for your post! We are the "crew" that did the Heather party and we appreciate you support and kind words. We've been busting our butt to bring a very diverse yet consistent sound to Blue every Saturday for a lil while now! And the biggest concern is no bullshit, just real, down-to-earth people and music! PERIOD!

I'd love to meet you one weekend, so please "reveal" yo'self! ;D

And yes, although it may sound biased, our residents are some of the best (and definitely the nicest ;) ) Miami has to offer. I know that is a bold statement but I say it in a very humble manner. Jason Wiggill and Sheldon Prince are two of the best and consistent guys on the beach in my opinion. Fact is, there are a TON of guys down here without jobs that are insane as well! We've been fortunate that we have a solid group of "family" that comes out and supports each week and Saturdays @ Blue have QUICKLY garnered even NATIONAL attention... there will be a few write-ups coming soon in some BIG publications... yes, we're proud! LOL!

Please feel free to drop me an email anytime you plan on heading out so I can roll-out the Red carpet for ya.

This Saturday we have a (quickly) rising star from San Francisco, DJ MES joining us to celebrate both his and my birthdays respectively! HE has a VERY similar sound to that of Heather and actually just had a release on her label, Black Cherry!!!

Hope to see you Saturday!

All my best!

Vaughan

Some upcoming guests:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 8TH : "LUST in PARADISE" - JASK & JOSHUA WILKINS (Nicole's B-day jam)

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH : DJ MES (San Francisco)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 15TH : RESIDENTS plus local Guest (TBC)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 22ND : RAOUL BELMANS (Swirl People, Belgium)

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19TH : JAMIE THINNES (Seasons)

and the ink is still wet on a few surprises!!!

Some of our recent guests:

MARK GRANT - JON CUTLER - ANDY CALDWELL - HIPP-E - JASK - TROYDON - HEATHER - JOHNNY FIASCO - JOSHUA WILKINS - LADY D - DERRICK CARTER(GRYPHON) - and our local heroes RICHARD VASQUEZ - SEBASTIAN CARIAGA - JOHN CORRADI - ESCO & A. POLE and many more!!!

Well, you guys have it right my friend. IMHO, there are four things that combine to create a vibe that is unique with respect to anything else I have seen - not only on the beach, but anywhere in So. Fla. and in fact anywhere I have ever been.

1) good music

2) high concentration of people who go BECAUSE they appreciate the good music

3) small/intimite setting

4) no frontin', posin' presentin', displayin' or other manners of making pretentions

Anyway...I'll stop blowin smoke up ya'lls asses so you don't get cocky and turn pop. LOL!

What a curious quirk of coincidance about the bday celebration...Wendsday was my birthday but I was sick with bronchitis and just sat around taking shots of 'tussin to the head. (Do any of you on here remember the old days of robo-trippin' ?) ahahahaha.

Maybe I'll come down on Sat.

Guest DonCornholeone

best post ever 8)

may i add if u like what u heard go to http://www.lust4house.com

if ur a member u can hear exclusive mixes :)

from many guest djs that have been at blue as well as many of our locals :)

join the boards as well. its small but its a tight knit family over there

I think it is relatively safe to assume that you where the guy representin' with your "Jackin' Chicago House" official BLING shirt, correct?

Guest vaughan

What a curious quirk of coincidance about the bday celebration...Wendsday was my birthday but I was sick with bronchitis and just sat around taking shots of 'tussin to the head. (Do any of you on here remember the old days of robo-trippin' ?) ahahahaha.

Maybe I'll come down on Sat.

Would be great if you could make it...my b-day was yesterday, crazy!

Patron shots will be served... Napkins will be thrown(away)... and Funky house music will be played!

best post ever 8)

may i add if u like what u heard go to http://www.lust4house.com

if ur a member u can hear exclusive mixes :)

from many guest djs that have been at blue as well as many of our locals :)

join the boards as well. its small but its a tight knit family over there

I think it is relatively safe to assume that you where the guy representin' with your "Jackin' Chicago House" official BLING shirt, correct?

most definitly .. that is what its all about isnt it..

well that and the hot women that attend the lust parties 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KellyKel

Blue is my "home away from home" well they are about 3 blocks from each other! haha

I absolutely love Blue and really it's the people and the music and the whole all over vibe that make it for me!

Lust 4 Life!!! (Stacy Kidd Stylee!) :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

You hit it right on the nose. it's one of the very few spots in the whole city with a cool chill-ax vibe that it has... I like it cuz if you need to step out for a second away from the music you can go nexy door and play some pool for a second and then go back through the door onto the dance floor again...

Guest DonCornholeone
I like it cuz if you need to step out for a second away from the music you can go nexy door and play some pool for a second and then go back through the door onto the dance floor again...

...or you can also go over into the alley and smoke a dube...

... with Arnold! ...

smoking_arnold.jpeg

...and if anyone has a problem with it, Arnold explains the laws in Califorina and tell them to ...

arnold.jpg