Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im turning 20 tonight and dont know where its 18 + pLEASE HELP!!!!

Guest italics918

Guest italics918

Wuzzup hey im miami stuck i gotta get into a club tonight, somebody out there knows where its 18 and older... let me know please reply!

Help me out on my birthday gotta have one to remember

HELP!!

Guest Nefarious Girl

Happy Birthday!

and if you are hot, fashionable and have a little cash on you - you'll be alright.

Soho - I/O - very indie pop, but no drama at the door. Some very hot girls, very little Sobe type.

Have fun.

Guest italics918

hey thanks alot imma go check out soho and get real fucked up... if anybodys got a SKII the email is this and tmail... Thanks again -

Guest Untouchablepurple

club deep - very memorable

As i was scrolling down on this thread .. the only thought that came into my head " Im sure DIOGO suggested CLUB DEEP LOL "

As i was scrolling down on this thread .. the only thought that came into my head " Im sure DIOGO suggested CLUB DEEP LOL "

Haven't you noticed that Diogo always shows up late to Nocturnal. Guess where he's at grabbin booties and drinking cisco with the homeboys. LOL. :P

Haven't you noticed that Diogo always shows up late to Nocturnal. Guess where he's at grabbin booties and drinking cisco with the homeboys. LOL. :P

dunno bout the booties but im guilty of drinking cisco b4 lol :-X