Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis is WEAK

Guest Cosmigonon

I went sunday morning after Morillo, had no problem at the door whatsoever thanks to Nikolas, and even though i was there for about and hour and a half, I had a great time, lots of people, vip service was right one, music was great, and ran into a lot of friends. My only complain is that damn horn, I thought it was an air raid or something, but otherwise, I think everything was ok. Same thing happenned to nocturnal, and they're getting their shit together, Metropolis actually opened when they said they were going to, not 2 years later...

Guest Untouchablepurple

I went sunday morning after Morillo, had no problem at the door whatsoever thanks to Nikolas, and even though i was there for about and hour and a half, I had a great time, lots of people, vip service was right one, music was great, and ran into a lot of friends. My only complain is that damn horn, I thought it was an air raid or something, but otherwise, I think everything was ok. Same thing happenned to nocturnal, and they're getting their shit together, Metropolis actually opened when they said they were going to, not 2 years later...

>:(

Guest Cosmigonon

>:(

???

Ive posted on other threads...stating the facts, don't get ur pussies wet if u don't like my honesty.

pros:

large rooms esp the main room is huggge

diff genres and still having the place packed at 5am, impressive

places to sit all over the club, very nice

cons:

-club deep aka sewer water is cleaner(judging from sat night)

-once again the massive truck/cruise liner horn is just too fucking loud

-maybe its just me by as i walked thru the different rooms, i noticed that some rooms weren't completelly finished? nothing major, just happened to see that.

-main room vip sucks balls, cheap furniture, dirty, way too small for such a massive main room.

-im not a lighting expert, but the main room lighting just seems to be just okay.

-not enough stalls in the bathrooms, women's bathrooms line went for about 20ft back n around the corner.

im sure these small things can be taken care off, w/ the lineup and those things addressed should be interesting to see the future outcome(positive feedback).