Clubplanet Nightlife Community

While were waiting on ephedra to be back on the shelf....

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Phentermine HCL

by prescription only, this stuff rocks!!

Used to snort those in the morning before jogging, not that potent :P.

If we are gonna talk about prescription weight loss my personal favorite stack( (theorectically speaking of course ;). Clenbuterol with synthroid(t-3,t-4),thyroid meds, add minimal diuretic, etc. lasix use to shed the excess water ((theorectically speaking only I would never really do that because it's illegal and or dangerous :-X).

ummm, I think you have issues, lol

But of course my dear, dont we all ;D? lol

Just poking a little fun with ya EEL ;D, Besides I happened to know alot about weight loss supplements,fat burner's and all that fun stuff.

we should talk

Guest web_norah

I used to use all that shit, until one day I passed out at the gym, so now I don't even drink red bull before a work out... :(

leave the free weights for us men

fierce men, you mean.

I've tried Redline previously. And yes the amount of energy you get from that stuff is insane, it almost feels like you're doing something illegal. But I stopped using it for the simple reason that when i take it I feel like my heart is going to stop. Even when I took 2.5 ml.

P.S. The syrup tastes like shit, I prefer the RTD

Guest Cosmigonon

I've tried Redline previously. And yes the amount of energy you get from that stuff is insane' date=' it almost feels like you're doing something illegal. But I stopped using it for the simple reason that when i take it I feel like my heart is going to stop. Even when I took 2.5 ml.

[/quote']

Ditto. I use to drink that all the time, and I always felt I was gonna pass out, until one day I finally did... :(

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

I've tried Redline previously. And yes the amount of energy you get from that stuff is insane' date=' it almost feels like you're doing something illegal. But I stopped using it for the simple reason that when i take it I feel like my heart is going to stop. Even when I took 2.5 ml.

[/quote']

First of all 2.5 mil is a whopping dose for someone just started using, If you take the right amount you will feel fine.

People alway's overdue thing's, alway's have that's why ephedra got banned.

I started with a drop of syrup in the spoon and gradually worked my way up, also give it time if people don't feel the effect's right away they take another swig and then they start shaking :o.

As far as the taste is concerned, compared to some of the crap out there it not bad at all kinda like Vicks 44 &Jager ;D, besides chase it with some gatorade or water goes down like butter.

Those RTD can's suck arse in my opinion and are harder to control your dose, I have seen people people in the gym going into seizure's on the treadmill after drinking one cannister lol.

P.S. This stuff does wonder's on deadlift and squat day.

Guest thehog

Recommede use states no more than 5 ml in one day. That is bullshit. I take 5ml when i get to work and 5ml before I go home. Compared to the old thermacore's this stuff is like water.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Recommede use states no more than 5 ml in one day. That is bullshit. I take 5ml when i get to work and 5ml before I go home. Compared to the old thermacore's this stuff is like water.

Yeah I'm up to 7.5 ml split periodically between workout's and Trauma time, but it took me a while to get to that.

You can "LEGALLY" order ephedra online again, it should be hitting the stores shortly.

From what I understand the ephedra will be drastically under dosed to keep it relatively safer ???

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Hog,

Those are really high doses for a newbie :-\, make sure you are monitering your blood pressure, and drinking alot of water, some of the main thermogenic ingredients which are

Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine),N-acetyl-L-tyrosine,Guggulsterone E & Z,Yerba Mate,adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate and most importantly Yohimbine HCL can cause the body severe dehydration and also acid reflux,these particular things can lead to a heart attack or stroke :-\.

Just don't become one of those statistic's that give's supplements a bad name ;).

Guest Dizmus

REDLINE by VPX it does a body good, It's does for human energy what nitrous oxide does for car's...........

Oh and get the concentrated syrup not those shitty can's !!!!!!!!!!! but dose accordingly or else you will be seeing triple, talking 140 miles an hour to the 80 year old man on the tread mill next to you and or cleaning your house,car,office, and then off to SPACE you get my point.

This stuff could very well replace amphetamines and it's legal!!

P.S. For any flamer's I know the shit has been out for 2 year's but I'm so amped right now I wanted to remind everyone ;D

THE SUPER ROUTINE(not for the ill-willed).

It is pretty mundane, but will get you QUICK results

Wake up, Redline(or your thermogenic of choice), Cardio on an EMPTY stomach

Breakfast your choice of protein: 3-5 egg whites (w/bell peppers and garlic and 1 yolk), OR 1 can of tuna, OR 1 chicken breast with.....

carbs: 1 yam, or (for women) 1/4 cup oats (up to 1/2 cup for men), or 1/4 cup grits, or 1/4 cup brown rice

repeat this meal every 2-3 hrs (eliminating the carbs from your meals around 8pm)

if you are hungry in between meals have: 1 handfull almonds, 1tbsp natural peanut butter, or a huge salad

Drink water nonstop all day

Take Dandelion root a few times a day as a naturally occurring diuretic

Drink Green Tea

Take a complete multi-vitamin

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT -- TAN TAN TAN

Redline before your weight training workout or evening cardio session.

LATE NIGHT: sugar free jello, sugar free popsicles, plain air popped popcorn, chicken breast, turkey, fish, egg whites, small serving of steak

SEASONING: veggies(onions, peppers, etc), Ms. Dash, Nayonnaise, Mustard, black pepper, garlic, paprika, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice or lime juice (any seasoning that is low in sodium)

Congrats! In 4 weeks you are living in a brand new body. Not saying it's the "healthiest" thing. But for cosmetic purposes, you'll get where you need to get VERY fast. And without the redline...i would say that this is in fact very healthy and good on your body. There are slight modifications in the diet for women (namely, consuming a little less meat and protein overall, but it's the same for the most part. The only thing that differs, is portion sizes)

Guest thehog

Hog,

Those are really high doses for a newbie :-\, make sure you are monitering your blood pressure, and drinking alot of water, some of the main thermogenic ingredients which are

Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine),N-acetyl-L-tyrosine,Guggulsterone E & Z,Yerba Mate,adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate and most importantly Yohimbine HCL can cause the body severe dehydration and also acid reflux,these particular things can lead to a heart attack or stroke :-\.

Just don't become one of those statistic's that give's supplements a bad name ;).

hey no bad name statistic's with me. I used to take 6 ripped fuels a day when they had ephedra in them. About six years ago a friend gave me about 40 clembuteral now those will give you a heart attack. I would be shaking so bad it was hard to not drop the weights. I only took a few of them and had to give them to some one else.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Hog,

hey no bad name statistic's with me. I used to take 6 ripped fuels a day when they had ephedra in them. About six years ago a friend gave me about 40 clembuteral now those will give you a heart attack. I would be shaking so bad it was hard to not drop the weights. I only took a few of them and had to give them to some one else.

Ripped fuel was a joke, Next Nutrition used to make this concoction called "Ultimate Orange", 2 scoops mixed with water and you felt like Bob Sapp in the movie "The Longest Yard" lifting up the bench with about 10 people sitting on it. It had a rediculous amount of ephedra in it.

Year's later ABB(Amercian Bodybuilding) developed ripped force, then soon after Extreme ripped force with a higher content of ephedra, everyone kept pushing the limit in both pill and liquid form Stacker's,Thermo's,.

Novices or people without a prescription should not mess with Clenbuterol, a potent asthma medication, also a stimulant, which elevates body temperature, and aids in weight loss. What most people do not realize is that these stimulants both legal and prescription lose there effect's on the body after about a month or so of use, the body builds up a resistance like anything else.

Basically if you are going to take anything, it should be done in a cyclic form meaning on and off periods 3 week's on, 3 weeks off etc.