Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good pills??

tee0715

Hey guys. DOes anyone know of any good pills to do. The last time i did e i got a horrible pill. i cant even remember the name of the pill. but it was soooo dopey. I dont remember anything about the night and ended up falling asleep in sound factory and had to be carried out. Needless to say i dont want a pill like that. I havent done it in a while so i dont even know what pills are out there. so if anyone can give me some good suggestions i would appreciate it. thanks cwm32.gif

Hey, the same me. I had some shit in SF last time as well at it was soooo dopey. Mine was Euro dollar which is usually good but I think it was some bad batch. I had headache and didn't feel well until Tuesday. Did U get this pill inside the club?

Amalka cwm31.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

Yea we did get the pills in sf. we went there and had pills that we bought from someone else but for some dumb reason we didnt take them before we went in and they found them on us and threw them out. so my friend got pills from one of the house dealers. I dont know what the pill was called. i want to say white something but i cant remmeber. i dont remember seeing a logo on it either. but then agian i didnt look really either. i was so sick for over a week though. i was nauseaous, getting dizzy, blacking out all the time and all i wanted to do was sleep. it was bad!!! Thats why i am trying to find some good pills for this weekend. i dont want any of that shit again. cwm31.gif