Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G @ Zinc Bar, Orlando -- Oct 13th

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Just a heads up for the few Orlando junkies we have on the board....Made in Miami CD Release party. I went to Zinc Bar last year the weekend before Halloween, it's a pretty cool place. You never know who you're gonna run into down there....

dw860x.jpg

Guest somefiercehouse

WOW!!!!!

It's a good week for Orlando! Oscar G on the 13th & Steve Lawler on the 16th!

I've been dying to hear me some Oscar G after hearing about last weekend.

Zinc Bar-I'm there....small, but SOOOOO much better than HOB!

Guest skywalker01

WOW!!!!!

It's a good week for Orlando! Oscar G on the 13th & Steve Lawler on the 16th!

I've been dying to hear me some Oscar G after hearing about last weekend.

Zinc Bar-I'm there....small, but SOOOOO much better than HOB!

yes, HOB plain sucks as a venue. i can't understand WHY they got dj's like howells (at least twice), lawler, junkie xl..to name a few. one of the NICEST clubs in orlando (as far as venues go) is groove in city walk (universal property) incredible layout imo, but they book nobody anymore. years back i saw sasha, digweed, and quite a few florida locals but i guess the tourists keep the place open w/o the cost of a decent dj

Guest somefiercehouse

....small, but SOOOOO much better than HOB!

are you kidding me ?

I'd take a nicely decorated club with bad sound and $25,000 Millionairs than a bunch of ugly kids standing looking at the stage pumping their fists in the air any day.

no offence to you or anyone else on here that goes there of course...but the HOB crowd & vibe SUCKS on Sundays. The Groove is a nice club!!! Too bad no one spins there anymore.

Guest lavosdeldiablo

I'd take a nicely decorated club with bad sound and $25,000 Millionairs than a bunch of ugly kids standing looking at the stage pumping their fists in the air any day.

no offence to you or anyone else on here that goes there of course...but the HOB crowd & vibe SUCKS on Sundays. The Groove is a nice club!!! Too bad no one spins there anymore.

i was refering to just the venues not the crowd. Regardless OG would rock that shit in the parking lot. Im going to try to make this .

Guest somefiercehouse

i was refering to just the venues not the crowd. Regardless OG would rock that shit in the parking lot. Im going to try to make this .

i hear ya man! i've been wanting this for a looooong time....i'm there!