Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOCTURNAL this WEEKEND..one word . CRAZYNESS

Guest Untouchable Chino

Guest JustDade

Chino was posting about afterhours on Saturday and didn't realize that Stryke was playing afterhours as well. It really wasn't intended to slight anyone and shouldn't be taken that way. It's going to be a great night of music and mayhem so just show up and be ready to party!!!

Guest colione98

ur absolutely right stryke does deserve better than that!

In Retrospect, yes it was akward in not acknowledging stryke... for those that read into it and allowed it to soak in.

But I am sure that Stryke was the least bit uncomfortable and he most def shouldn't be at that.... cause at the end of the day, the build before the fight is where you make your money.... not at the door of the 11th hour.....

But everyone else can report comments as the situation turns out having more of a negative tone... ;)

But with that being said, regardless of what you may say or feel, the reality is that this cooljunkie concept does sometimes have adverse affects but works greatly to the advantage of the greater minds...... and if you really look at it from a different view, should it even matter that he was not aknowledged? And spare me with "it's the mere principal"...

Well the mere principle of this board is more so for reviews, club information and peer to peer promotions- not making remarks as to what promoter left who out.... And those that support that or even contributes to that, is less than professional in my eyes- or do they actually know what they are doing? 8) 8) 8)

If it has resulted in sentences such as "chino didn't mean anything by it", then who's really sleeping with the fish????? cause stryke has accomplished his mission...... and waits patiently.....

So with that said,

Love your enemies, it pisses them off.....

Guest Nefarious Girl

Loving the party!! Gracias Chino!!!

Good to see you guys out there, Lexx, Rolly (& friend Melissa), the double D's, MP3, Chiba, Ill & Alco (who screamed at me at why I left early).

:)

Guest gilfungus

I want to clarify something that was blown out of content... IF you guys would stop and "Read" you would of saw that the Post was about AfterHours Only... Chino didnt mention any of our hip hop djs or Aquabooty party either,,, Its funny how alot of you are quick to stir things up between us..."you guys are all quick to jump on our back when we may of left his name out by Mistake... Where were you people when he was spinning to a not so full dancefloor the first 3 months we were open " On behalf of those that do support him this is not about you..... There is knowone out there that works harder for the success of Nocturnal than myself ... JUST to be on record Everyone that works @ Nocturnal is family to me including greg.....If i need to Apologize for others lack of Reading Comprehension then i will.... we will see all of you @ Nocturnal This weekend Thank you Gil :)

Guest colione98

let's just rock the mother f***ing house on saturday and show EVERYONE how it's done! now, back to the studio...

might wanna reword that phrase- its been a crazy week of deep readings.... :-X

Chino was posting about afterhours on Saturday and didn't realize that Stryke was playing afterhours as well. It really wasn't intended to slight anyone and shouldn't be taken that way. It's going to be a great night of music and mayhem so just show up and be ready to party!!!

so it was just a slight oversight....ok

have Chino edit the post....its still the same

Gil posted after you and he is still under the impression that Stryke isnt playing afterhours....figure it out

Guest musicalmissionary

Its funny how alot of you are quick to stir things up between us...

I believe Stryke himself was the first to point out the glaring error. Can't blame people for following his lead.

Guest Untouchable Chino

why does EVERYONE have to start up things for no reason . intead of taking sooo much time in stirring up problems then maybe they should slow down to read what my post said...

"im sooooo looking forward to this weekend at NOCTURNAL//another crazy weekend including afterhour sets by ROLAND, PATRICK M, DIAGA, JOSH WINK..MAURO SILVA's birthday.."

for all those who made this bigger then it is..explain to me where it mentions MAIN HOUR SETS..where it mentions the MAIN HOUR DEEJAYS..does it even mention the HIP HOP DEEJAYS or the DEEJAYS in the GLASS LOUNGE . does it mention PARANTULA or JAE VINYL that are in the MAIN ROOM for MAIN HOURS.. NOOOOO... so what is all this BS that im getting phone calls about . i dont LIVE on this BOARD and i dont come on here to DO REVIEWS and talk about clubs and i dont bad mouth anyone on this board . i have my differences and opinions about things/people . but i keep them to myself . so why start up something that has no IMPORTANCE . like ALL of YOU are NEW to this BOARD that you dont know that when i say :

"ill be with BIZ. ROLLY.."

do i have to WRITE AFTERHOURS next to it.. so you guys know what im talking about and i dont make anyone CRY ME A RIVER..? at the meeting we were told that the people playing afterhour sets are DIAGA, PATRICK MOHR, ROLAND, and JOSH WINK . so who did i LEAVE out..? like i said.. for all those who LOVE to INSTIGATE BS PROBLEMS..IF YOU GUYS WOULD PUT AS MUCH ATTENTION TO DETAILS AS YOU DO STARTING PROBLEMS..THEN WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS STUPID DISCUSSION...

Guest aj2234

timeslots:main room

11-1 Stryke

1-4 Josh Wink

4-close Stryke

Rooftop-

open - 430 Diaga

430-6ish Josh Wink & Stryke

6ish- close Patrick M

see you all there!

Guest ramon

timeslots:main room

11-1 Stryke

1-4 Josh Wink

4-close Stryke

Rooftop-

open - 430 Diaga

6ish- close Patrick M

see you all there!

sounds like fun. :)

Guest armaniP

No pun intended, but whats REALLY going down I was looking forward to going over to the after party. i miss noc

this is too sloppy tho, i'm lost

Guest aj2234

No pun intended, but whats REALLY going down I was looking forward to going over to the after party. i miss noc

this is too sloppy tho, i'm lost

what more do u need to know ? the time slots are posted!

whats sloppy? maybe you're lost because you work for metropolis

Guest dirtyhouse777

why does EVERYONE have to start up things for no reason . intead of taking sooo much time in stirring up problems then maybe they should slow down to read what my post said...

"im sooooo looking forward to this weekend at NOCTURNAL//another crazy weekend including afterhour sets by ROLAND, PATRICK M, DIAGA, JOSH WINK..MAURO SILVA's birthday.."

for all those who made this bigger then it is..explain to me where it mentions MAIN HOUR SETS..where it mentions the MAIN HOUR DEEJAYS..does it even mention the HIP HOP DEEJAYS or the DEEJAYS in the GLASS LOUNGE . does it mention PARANTULA or JAE VINYL that are in the MAIN ROOM for MAIN HOURS.. NOOOOO... so what is all this BS that im getting phone calls about . i dont LIVE on this BOARD and i dont come on here to DO REVIEWS and talk about clubs and i dont bad mouth anyone on this board . i have my differences and opinions about things/people . but i keep them to myself . so why start up something that has no IMPORTANCE . like ALL of YOU are NEW to this BOARD that you dont know that when i say :

"ill be with BIZ. ROLLY.."

do i have to WRITE AFTERHOURS next to it.. so you guys know what im talking about and i dont make anyone CRY ME A RIVER..? at the meeting we were told that the people playing afterhour sets are DIAGA, PATRICK MOHR, ROLAND, and JOSH WINK . so who did i LEAVE out..? like i said.. for all those who LOVE to INSTIGATE BS PROBLEMS..IF YOU GUYS WOULD PUT AS MUCH ATTENTION TO DETAILS AS YOU DO STARTING PROBLEMS..THEN WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS STUPID DISCUSSION...

all BULLSHIT aside I THINK that this guy's POSTS are HILARIOUS. KEEP UP the LAUGHS. NEVERMIND i'm sure it WILL be a GREAT TIME.

Guest gilfungus

Saturday line up timeslots:main room

11-1 Stryke

1-4 Josh Wink

4-close Stryke

Rooftop- Bring shades 8)

open - 430 Diaga

6ish- close Patrick M

see you all there! 8)