Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boom Box Sundays...

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Whoa... Well 1st and formost Erica & I wanted to thank all of you guys for coming out! Sebastian you ROCK... You did a great job opening up for Patrick. That was the perfect way to end the weekend.

Special shout outs to : Diego, Alex, Pat, Kathleen, Josh, Major, Justin, Diaga, Stryke, Josh Wink, Biz, Pete Rage, Mariana, and Flip

Thanks again for coming out. Tune in next week as we bring you Patrick M and Diaga 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Glad to see it went well for Double Trouble, i'll be out of town for the next 2 weekends but when I get back I will def try to stop by.

Whoa... Well 1st and formost Erica & I wanted to thank all of you guys for coming out! Sebastian you ROCK... You did a great job opening up for Patrick. That was the perfect way to end the weekend.

Special shout outs to : Diego, Alex, Pat, Kathleen, Josh, Major, Justin, Diaga, Stryke, Josh Wink, Biz, Pete Rage, Mariana, and Flip

Thanks again for coming out. Tune in next week as we bring you Patrick M and Diaga 8)

Good to know things went well for you guys.

I was pretty much web less so I was out of touch. Maybe next week we'll cruise by.

Guest BOOMBOX

Rolly & Erica.....you guys are the bomb! :-* :-* Everyone had an amazing time, myself included. Thank you Patrick and Sebastian for doing a GREAT job, you guys had that room PUMPING! and to everyone else who stopped by....hope to see you all there next time.

we're currently looking for hosts for various parties during the week...for more info contact... boombox@boomboxmiami.com

Rolly & Erica.....you guys are the bomb! :-* :-* Everyone had an amazing time, myself included. Thank you Patrick and Sebastian for doing a GREAT job, you guys had that room PUMPING! and to everyone else who stopped by....hope to see you all there next time.

we're currently looking for hosts for various parties during the week...for more info contact... boombox@boomboxmiami.com

just checked out the website, very nice 8)

Guest rollyp66

That is just the beginning!

Guest james stratus

That is just the beginning!

I will definitely be contacting you Boombox! Look for my email ;)

Guest gmstenback

Sounds like an awsome time! Sorry I missed, I didn't even checked the boards till Monday PM ???

Guest kcariaga

Shout out to Rolly for my drinks!!!! Thank you. The place looks really good. I had a great time Sunday nite!!!!