Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal review...

V. Barbarino

FUCKING ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I HAD SUCH A MOFO GOOD TIME!!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT TO A CLUB SINCE AMIKA THE LAST TIME AND THIS SHIT WAS SO MUCH FUN.... THE FOCKING DIRTY DIRTY PIGIEONS EVERYWHERE!

Though i never went to the down stairs, so I can't comment on that floor. The muisc was OK, probably thats too generous, I wasn't really feeling most of it, I picked out the errors very easily, not the greatest mixing and certainly horrible horrible programming.. But fuck the details, I had a blast and the crowd seemed to as well.

Diaga on the patio, I only stayed out there 10 mins, but you can learn a lot in ten mins. I was feeling it big time.

A+++, focking great time..

BTW, NOC is doing really well, I see what they are trying to do and slowly but surely they are building up saturday nights. I knew metro would not hurt them and in fact I think it's helping them.

Guest Untouchablepurple

A+++, focking great time..

A+++++++++++++ from me ! Definately a good time .. specially for AFTERHOURS wow .. what a crazy set !!!

Guest macfunk19

saleen the truth is that space, noc, metro are helping each other bring more people to downtown. the only people that are losing is southbeach. downtown is hot right now. i passed by all the clubs last night all the clubs in downtown were super packed. i dont know where we are getting all the people from.

Guest ramon

Greg was great in the main room .. what i heard .. he was having loads of fun as well .. bouncin up and down and workin the mixer like it was going out of style .. spastik was great .. reached was great and amazon was fuckin awesome. :)

i just can't stand that main room .. the booth is so disconnected from the rest of the club.

Guest Untouchable Chino

awesome night yesterday . STRYKE's opening set was very very good.. had everyone having a good time . AFTERHOURS just one WORD . AMAZING.. beautiful people [the WOMEN..RAWRRRR]... and the music..just incredible..SHOUT OUT to my BOY purple, BIZ, ROLY [crobar], MANDO [oxygen] and the whole OXYGEN STAFF, happy birthday to IGOR, saw alot of faces that usually dont come out..

Guest mad girl fuu

;D

Stryke blew my mind and had me rockin out hard from the get go!! The boy had a great set! Definatly cool to see nocturnal growing and it just keeps getting better every week! After hours was amazing as always, even with $40 and my cigs being jacked, come on the rain didn't even stop us yeah baby! NE ways I wanna say thank you to all my boys (you know who you are) that made this another unforgetable night *muah Can't wait to do it again! Excuse me while I go nurse my hangover.

;D

Guest Diaga

Nocturnal was great, I never seen so many people from CJ there all in one night :o. Saleen, I finally got to meet you. I missed Stryke's set :(. Josh Wink was really good. Patrick destroyed the terrace 8) def. a great Party.

See you guys next week !!!

Guest ramon

so much fun to hear records like that on that big system on the terrace. :)

i hope some people were inspired ;)

now you all see why i click beep and boom :P

Guest biznation00

GREAT STUFF last night from start to finish! Everyone from Stryke to Josh, to Diaga back to Josh & finishing with patrick was as smooth as godiva chocolate!

almost seemless & good fun!

I didn't get to break out & dance much cuz i was laughin', workin', drinkin' & mingling but i had such a great time doin' it all...

One of the only negatives was the pouring rain that pounded on us at 6:30am! dented things a bit, but didn't stop us...

Patrick,

Great set homie!! See u back soon! ;)

Alan, Thank you!

Roland & Mando Thanks!

Everybody there & all my friends from other places, BIG THANK YOU all over again!

www.djpatrickm.com

Guest mp3some

Josh's main room set was absolute crazyness :o and THEN he completely Rocked the patio!!!!!

Stryke delivered the goods inside! A bit scattered through the early hour imo, but properly introducing Wink later on... The closing set was short but incredible!!!!! Everyone else was heading upstairs but he just kept bringing it! Hard to leave 'til they shut it down... One word @ the end = Underworld! ;D

It was GREAT to see soooo many junkies out and about... Too many to list you all, but off the top of my head; great sharing with swank, the blingster, phillip, jamu, bobbalou, ramon, renzo, leo, the chib, durtylexx, sebastian, crazyc - lee & their crew, musicalmissionary, millsie, myriam (grl can dance!! :D), ddg, the pod, turbo, jamu... and everyone else i saw but cant remember :P Definitely shows the love for Stryke in full force. Thanks so much to Release for the ride, Diaga downstairs, Rolly upstairs.... man, so many drinks flowing, such great vibe!

Saturdays at Noc should always be like that... Keep the special guests coming and give the rest of downtown a run for their money. :)

After a couple of months on hiatus, I am back on the train baby!!!! ;D lol

See you guys around...

.- 8)

Guest AlanS

Josh played LOVERBOY on the patio!

What a night of MUSIC all night long, this is what EDM is all about! Stryke GOING OFF in the main room before AND after Wink, constructing 'songs' on the fly and tweaking the hell out of everything he played, bringing serious energy and banging techno and house. Wink brining the minimal, techy, acid, funky, and old school jams. Was really feeling the LCD Soundsystem 'Tribulations' remix in the main room and a few other choice old school tracks, samples, loops, etc that I couldn't ID. I also thought the visuals in the main were A++. "Do you realize your listening to Josh Wink spinning right now????" ;)

As for the patio...FORGET ABOUT IT, Josh is intimately in touch with the crowd (both on and off the decks) and works them (us) like no other and has a blast doing it, flawlessly. Def one of the most humble guys in the biz. These are the reasons he's been a favorite of mine for soo many years now. Diaga, props for great opening set, and also to Patrick for a great follow up and keeping us going into the morning hours.

A few comments, since this was my first time in the Noc main room. Nocturnal really needs to move the booth, or have a second configuration for certain events (like this one)...bring it down, or bring up the 1st floor...LOL. Maybe this is personal preference, but both the crowd and dj really loose that critical connection in its current configuration. Granted, the balcony around top is very nice, but also crowded and not very suitable for dancing, and since the bulk of the sound install is downstairs, you don't really 'feel' the music. I also thought the door did a good job with getting people in, but I was there early, and I know others weren't so lucky. And overall, it was not as crowded inside I was expecting, which was nice.

Thanks to Styke, Josh, Angel, Rolly, Biz, Dade, and everyone else involved for making this night happen. Party of the year for me, next to the LUST party with Heather @ Blue. Cheers!

Guest Electric Eel

I agree about the dj booth, looking downstairs from the balcony, at times, it didnt look like many people were dancing. When i'm out dancing I like to be able to see the dj. It was kinda funny because people were facing where the dj should be but they were really just facing a wall.

Guest Darwin Castillo

It was a fun party I must say. Finally hear Wink and was able to remember his set this time around. Patio w the rain and Patrick spinning was awesome! Till next time.

Guest lil_liz

>:(

This is how I feel because my sleepy ass didn't wake up til 1:30am from what was supposed to be my "disco nap"...grrrrrr! Well until next time I am sure it was a great and eventful evening.

Guest Devilicious

>:(

This is how I feel because my sleepy ass didn't wake up til 1:30am from what was supposed to be my "disco nap"...grrrrrr! Well until next time I am sure it was a great and eventful evening.

whatcha talkin bout girl??? I got to Nocturnal at 7am.... 1 30 is not too late at all and in fact is too early IMO ;)

Guest rollyp66

What a morning it was! I'm pretty speechless right now, but I'm honored to have been a part of it.

Diaga, Stryke, and Patrick you guys are simply amazing!