Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Pod (My new digital camera) what do u think?

Bling

Guest saintjohn

I remember thinking when we were driving around taking happy snaps for CSI that having both of our camera bags in the Rover doubled the value of my vehicle. Sad, huh?

Scary ;D

It is usually the case though. I know of very few shooters that drive anything resembling a luxury vehicle. 8) $3,000 car, and $30,000 worth of bodies, lenses, and laptops.

Guest web_norah

Scary ;D

It is usually the case though. I know of very few shooters that drive anything resembling a luxury vehicle. 8) $3,000 car, and $30,000 worth of bodies, lenses, and laptops.

except for Seth, i heard he has a Mercedes now.

at 10K per celeb pic :o

Guest Civs

bling i'll be very dissapointed if every shot you take from now on is not green tinted like the old camara.

dont leesten to these "so-called" camara experts! i taught pod everything he knows and although he's up late at nite he still cant get a vile green tint on people like you can!!!!!!!!

i say return this one and go back to the green tint..........its your signature man, WTF! :P

congrats on the new cam bling.

lol

nice cam

i have no real complaints bout mine, none of my pix are that big in megapixels, but than again im looking to capture as many pictures as i can thru the weekend when im taking them...i dont really rely on zoom, personally i dont care much for it really unless im taking pictures of a big room, ect...im not a camera/photographer expert either, just like to take pictures 8)

get more memory :-X

Guest macboy

Scary ;D

except for Seth, i heard he has a Mercedes now.

at 10K per celeb pic :o

Pod's favorite person. :P

bling i'll be very dissapointed if every shot you take from now on is not green tinted like the old camara.

dont leesten to these "so-called" camara experts! i taught pod everything he knows and although he's up late at nite he still cant get a vile green tint on people like you can!!!!!!!!

i say return this one and go back to the green tint..........its your signature man, WTF! :P

congrats on the new cam bling.

lol

nice cam

i have no real complaints bout mine, none of my pix are that big in megapixels, but than again im looking to capture as many pictures as i can thru the weekend when im taking them...i dont really rely on zoom, personally i dont care much for it really unless im taking pictures of a big room, ect...im not a camera/photographer expert either, just like to take pictures 8)

get more memory :-X

yea i should, but sending or uploading 1mb+ r a pain too

i just got back from my trip in Calgary and took about 100 shots of the Rocky Mountains, speechless

Guest trancepriest

Pod's favorite person. :P

Speaking of Seth... here's a relatively new article on him in Slate magazine:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2125481/?nav=ais

I don't see much art in it myself... taking snap shots... but at least he's getting paid. In the slide show Browarnik explained that most magazines demand a "hard" flash—one that leaves no shadows, "because people want to see exactly what the stars are wearing. I don't like shooting that way, but I have no choice. This is what I love."

In general I think these type of pics take very little skill... perhaps alot of work... but little skill.