Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dizmus' super GET-LEAN routine

Guest Dizmus

Guest Dizmus

Here is the routine I followed to make this change in 4 weeks: http://www.twinlab.com/dae-success.cfm

THE SUPER ROUTINE(not for the ill-willed).

It is pretty mundane, but will get you QUICK results

Wake up, Redline(or your thermogenic of choice), Cardio on an EMPTY stomach, then do a good abdominal session

Breakfast your choice of protein: 3-5 egg whites (w/bell peppers and garlic and 1 yolk), OR 1 can of tuna, OR 1 chicken breast with.....

carbs: 1 yam, or (for women) 1/4 cup oats (up to 1/2 cup for men), or 1/4 cup grits, or 1/4 cup brown rice

repeat this meal every 2-3 hrs (eliminating the carbs from your meals around 8pm)

if you are hungry in between meals have: 1 handfull almonds, 1tbsp natural peanut butter, or a huge salad

Drink water nonstop all day

Take Dandelion root a few times a day as a naturally occurring diuretic

Drink Green Tea

Take a complete multi-vitamin

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT -- TAN TAN TAN

Redline before your weight training workout or evening cardio session.

LATE NIGHT: sugar free jello, sugar free popsicles, plain air popped popcorn, chicken breast, turkey, fish, egg whites, small serving of steak

SEASONING: veggies(onions, peppers, etc), Ms. Dash, Nayonnaise (soy mayo), Mustard, black pepper, garlic, paprika, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice or lime juice (any seasoning that is low in sodium)

Congrats! In 4 weeks you are living in a brand new body. Not saying it's the "healthiest" thing. But for cosmetic purposes, you'll get where you need to get VERY fast. And without the redline...i would say that this is in fact very healthy and good on your body. There are slight modifications in the diet for women (namely, consuming a little less meat and protein overall, but it's the same for the most part. The only thing that differs, is portion size)

Guest Dizmus

hey Dizmus,

what's your opinion on the 'redline' on an empty stomach?

I used to do it because I trained my body to be able to handle stuff like that...I don't recommend it if you can't handle it....in fact, most people cannot handle redline PERIOD (thats why I said the thermogenic of your choice, IF you even choose to use one at all).

Guest swank

hey Dizmus,

I used to do it because I trained my body to be able to handle stuff like that...I don't recommend it if you can't handle it....in fact, most people cannot handle redline PERIOD (thats why I said the thermogenic of your choice, IF you even choose to use one at all).

how long in advance do you suggest that a thermogenic should be ingested before a workout? And can you suggest any others?

thanks...

I'm contemplating getting back into shape..LOL I've let myself slide in the last couple of years :-[

Guest Dizmus

hey Dizmus,

how long in advance do you suggest that a thermogenic should be ingested before a workout? And can you suggest any others?

thanks...

I'm contemplating getting back into shape..LOL I've let myself slide in the last couple of years :-[

Personally, I don't use any thermos anymore. I just saw that VPX Redline posting and remembered how well it worked (tasted HORRIBLE though). Honestly, if your diet is on point, the thermo is just the icing on the cake. The purpose of a thermogenic as its name implies is to "heat" your body. If your temperature is raised by 1/2 to 1 degree, your metabolism is in overdrive, and you will burn more calories, expended through heat energy. If your activity level and nutrition are on point, you won't really even need a thermogenic. They just allow you to be a little more "liberal" with your diet, in moderation, and add a little extra kick in the morning to jump start your metabolism for the rest of the day.

As for time before a workout, I would take it, and see how you feel after. Look on the package and see what they recommend. I used to pretty much take it and then go straight to workout, but I also know people who would wait about a half hour or so. It's a matter of personal preference.

Guest web_norah

green tea is a good drink, great for the skin, detox, etc etc

i am still 50-50 on this Redline stuff, sounds like Ripped Fuel times 10.

is it?

Guest Dizmus

So basically if I follow these easy steps I will look like this guy below?

p18304b.jpg

If you follow the steps, and stick to them to the T, you will get wherever you need to get. No question about it. It's just a very hard thing to do, because American's are addicted to junk food and large portions of it :) (myself included) But when you buckle down and decide in your head that the desire to achieve your long term goal is greater than the desire to get temporary satisfaction from a certain food, then you've taken the first step.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

is it?

Norah it's a different type of stimulant, most of the so called stimulants around after the ephedra ban are full of Yohimbe Hcl with other mild additives like green tea, siberian ginseng,white willow bark, etc.

If you decide to try it get the syrup, it tastes a little bit like cherry flavored cough syrup but not as bad, start with the smallest mil I think is .5 which is about a drop of syrup on the spoon that is included and go from there.

If you decide to try the RTD can's which are easier to get, drink no more than a quarter of the can otherwise you won't like the feeling.

Guest web_norah

is it?

Norah it's a different type of stimulant, most of the so called stimulants around after the ephedra ban are full of Yohimbe Hcl with other mild additives like green tea, siberian ginseng,white willow bark, etc.

If you decide to try it get the syrup, it tastes a little bit like cherry flavored cough syrup but not as bad, start with the smallest mil I think is .5 which is about a drop of syrup on the spoon that is included and go from there.

If you decide to try the RTD can's which are easier to get, drink no more than a quarter of the can otherwise you won't like the feeling.

thanks for the advice, since Ephedra vanished, i've yet to find a good workout pill, you know, for when you don't have the energy and need the boost (not a fat loss pill).

Guest Dizmus

is it?

thanks for the advice, since Ephedra vanished, i've yet to find a good workout pill, you know, for when you don't have the energy and need the boost (not a fat loss pill).

Drinking 1 "speed stack" works pretty well for the energy. They don't taste that bad either.

Guest Dizmus

can I drink alcohol and still benefit from a diet like this? and if so...what forms of alcohol or wines are allowed?

:'(

Shots are allowed (as long as not accompanied with excessive binge-eating). Wine is allowed also. Bloody Mary's are ok (but are high in sodium, which will bloat you). Stay away from mixed drinks with a lot of sugar in them. Keep in mind: Fat has 9 calories per gram, whereas protein and carbs only have 4 calories per gram. But what most people don't know is that alcohol has 7 calories per gram (more than both protein AND carbs individually). Basically when drinking alcohol, you want something that will have negligible effect on your blood sugar levels. You won't gain fat if you don't spike your insulin with a large sugar intake.

Guest Dizmus

^ Thanks....so I guess vodka-redbull is not the greatest and beer 'bloats' right?

looks like wine....

Well what bloats you externally is excess sugar, or sodium. Beer actually dries you out. If you notice the morning after you drink beer you sometimes look in the mirror and are like "daaaamn!". You lost a bunch of water weight and dehydrated from the beer. Yes, beer is carbonated and all, and it might bloat you "inside"(gas), but what I'm talking about is external bloating, or "water-retention", which masks muscle tone.

Guest swank

^ Thanks....so I guess vodka-redbull is not the greatest and beer 'bloats' right?

looks like wine....

Well what bloats you externally is excess sugar, or sodium. Beer actually dries you out. If you notice the morning after you drink beer you sometimes look in the mirror and are like "daaaamn!". You lost a bunch of water weight and dehydrated from the beer. Yes, beer is carbonated and all, and it might bloat you "inside"(gas), but what I'm talking about is external bloating, or "water-retention", which masks muscle tone.

ya well....I don't have the same morning after 'mirror experience' LOL I must be bloated from both sides... ;D

Guest Dizmus

looks like wine....

ya well....I don't have the same morning after 'mirror experience' LOL I must be bloated from both sides... ;D

that's all going to depend on bodytype, i.e Ectomorph, Endomorph, Mesomorph (and genetics).

Guest swank

looks like wine....

that's all going to depend on bodytype, i.e Ectomorph, Endomorph, Mesomorph (and genetics).

ya! in my case 'fattymorph' ;D

looks like wine....

Im an ectomorph

The only alcohol i tend to drink is Corona, only drink it on the weekends say fri-sun...how bad does Corona afect my body type when it comes to staying in shape w/out being bloated. Corona light tastes like crap. I do feel drained the following morning after drinking a few beers, but than i get the feeling that the beer adds some unwanted weight...im 6'5 @ 215-220, was thinking bout adding another 5lbs, which is pretty hard or cut down 5lbs...work out mon-fri, except wed.

what would you suggest?

Guest Satan

hey Dizmus,

heh heh just started redline this past week, theres something to be said for red liquid crack.....gotta tell ya i kinda like it.....empty stomach is fine i think its a little too much hype the empty stomach makes you sick thing

Guest Dizmus

hey Dizmus,

heh heh just started redline this past week, theres something to be said for red liquid crack.....gotta tell ya i kinda like it.....empty stomach is fine i think its a little too much hype the empty stomach makes you sick thing

some people just have weaker stomachs than others...some need to "dilute" the redline with something...others have stomachs that can handle the red crack solo