Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALTER EGO @ CAFETERIA - Rooftop lounge will be open tonight

Guest News22

Guest james stratus

I need like the days to be like 30 hours long so I can fit everything in :-[ So much I need and want to do, but not enough time :-\

Guest Justin Johnson

I need like the days to be like 30 hours long so I can fit everything in :-[ So much I need and want to do, but not enough time :-\

Damn bro, I hear that!

Guest djnikolas

due to the long awaited concert .... Cosmigonon, Alltribal, turbo, me and some other cjers have decided to request you ...

LA GASOLINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! :P ;D ;)

Guest ramon

that song is old now, i would rather here do que paso, paso or que! que! or Ronca! ::)

or machete .. el cartel .. coming soon.

Guest ramon

that song is old now, i would rather here do que paso, paso or que! que! or Ronca! ::)

or machete

Machete! ...meeeooww

is it meowww or afilao?

Guest djnikolas

or machete

Machete! ...meeeooww

is it meowww or afilao?

yeah gasolina its kind of old school now .. lets say .. Y yo voy voy voooooooy ... or reggaeton latino or , lo q paso paso .. yeaahh :P

Guest djnikolas

Man!

You guys got your Reggaeton down!! :o

Othern than Gasolina, I couldnt name a track for money!!! lol

si migue seguro .. i heard u were a reggaeton dj back there in Venezuela .. lol :P

Guest mp3some

Man!

si megue seguro .. i heard u were a reggaeton dj back there in Venezuela .. lol :P

LOL U got me meng! :-X

But I did it for the money... and the Bitches!!! ;D hahaha

Check this out: (from another board)

I saw this on the internet and found it be amusing. The author must be from Miami. I hope no one gets too offended.

How to be a Reggaetonero

1)First off just use the same old reggaeton beat and bassline that’s being used for every song already. Just make a few changes here and there to avoid monotony. Oh wait, too late for that.

2)Now make up a rhyme, it doesn’t have to be coherent at all, just catchy. If you have trouble finding words to compliment your rhyme remember you can either English, Spanish or “Spanglishâ€. Words or phrases such as culo, pappi, mamasita and boricua will guarantee hordes of ignorant youth to sing along. Avoid any serious political references or deep personal reflections, just give them anything that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

3)Also remember to include several shout-outs to Cuba, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. It’s very important to play the ethnic card to boost sales. You may also be seen as some kind of Latino role model for disaffected youths that have low self-esteem. Never mind the fact that if the same disaffected youths want to actually learn something about their ethnic culture they could always pick up a book or visit a museum, this will never happen. It’s much easier to listen to some thugged out dropout that just came off a banana boat than to actually learn something. For example, ask any youth in Hialeah to name every track off the Daddy Yankee CD and they will list them proudly. Ask the same youth to name his favorite Latino author and you’ll get a blank stare.

4)Don’t forget to sample a few gunshot sounds in your song.

5)Now since the hip-hop and reggaeton culture don’t hold musicianship in high esteem you will have to create your stage image. Ironically originality isn’t prized either, so just dress up in the most thuggish clothes you can find. Get the same short haircut that everyone is using. Lots of earrings and tattoos are good, facial hair is good only if it makes you look more thuggish. Then act like a total jerk by being a total misogynistic machista. Strangely the bigger jerk you are, the more females will buy your CD.

6)Also don’t forget to proudly display the flag of any Hispanic country (but preferably the 3 counties listed above) all over the place. On stage, on your album cover, everywhere.

7)When doing photo ops and promotions make sure to surround yourself with scantily clad hoochies at all times. Make sure to play up the pappi chulo image. Also make sure to always have photos taken of you in expensive cars, drinking champagne, counting money. Photos taken with guns are good too.

So there you have it, you are well on your way to be a certified reggaetonero. Good luck!

Guest djnikolas

Man!

si megue seguro .. i heard u were a reggaeton dj back there in Venezuela .. lol :P

I saw this on the internet and found it be amusing. The author must be from Miami. I hope no one gets too offended.

How to be a Reggaetonero

1)First off just use the same old reggaeton beat and bassline that’s being used for every song already. Just make a few changes here and there to avoid monotony. Oh wait, too late for that.

2)Now make up a rhyme, it doesn’t have to be coherent at all, just catchy. If you have trouble finding words to compliment your rhyme remember you can either English, Spanish or “Spanglishâ€. Words or phrases such as culo, pappi, mamasita and boricua will guarantee hordes of ignorant youth to sing along. Avoid any serious political references or deep personal reflections, just give them anything that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

3)Also remember to include several shout-outs to Cuba, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. It’s very important to play the ethnic card to boost sales. You may also be seen as some kind of Latino role model for disaffected youths that have low self-esteem. Never mind the fact that if the same disaffected youths want to actually learn something about their ethnic culture they could always pick up a book or visit a museum, this will never happen. It’s much easier to listen to some thugged out dropout that just came off a banana boat than to actually learn something. For example, ask any youth in Hialeah to name every track off the Daddy Yankee CD and they will list them proudly. Ask the same youth to name his favorite Latino author and you’ll get a blank stare.

5)Now since the hip-hop and reggaeton culture don’t hold musicianship in high esteem you will have to create your stage image. Ironically originality isn’t prized either, so just dress up in the most thuggish clothes you can find. Get the same short haircut that everyone is using. Lots of earrings and tattoos are good, facial hair is good only if it makes you look more thuggish. Then act like a total jerk by being a total misogynistic machista. Strangely the bigger jerk you are, the more females will buy your CD.

6)Also don’t forget to proudly display the flag of any Hispanic country (but preferably the 3 counties listed above) all over the place. On stage, on your album cover, everywhere.

7)When doing photo ops and promotions make sure to surround yourself with scantily clad hoochies at all times. Make sure to play up the pappi chulo image. Also make sure to always have photos taken of you in expensive cars, drinking champagne, counting money. Photos taken with guns are good too.

So there you have it, you are well on your way to be a certified reggaetonero. Good luck!

q vaina tan buena !!! lol ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Man!

How to be a Reggaetonero

Jajajajajajajajajaja (that's spanish for LMAO... :P )