Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Fiasco @ peacock room (in tpa or orlando sept 30) anyone go?

Bling

Guest junglesmacks

just wondering how sick fiasco was..... if i woulda known and i wasnt burned out i would have drivin over there for it :-\

ask diogo..

the venue is small and hell.. i cant believe paolo mojo and tim skinner are playing there in two weeks.. the whole place is about half the size of the space VIP lounge.. :-\

gotta love bore-lando!

i was there w/ phillipio's old roommate cezar last night...the place is in winter park which is only like 10mins from my place...first time there, it wasnt too bad...the music was decent, i arrived around 1ish...the room that he spun is way too small like no more than 30 ppl can fit in there, and than the other room which is more like a lounge and a big ass bar is kinda chilled out...lots of peepz there, but the crowd is much different...more hippies n heavy metal/punk crowd, no offense to anyone...i used to be into punk music myself back in my late teens

oh n the bartenders r horrible

i was there w/ phillipio's old roommate cezar last night...the place is in winter park which is only like 10mins from my place...first time there, it wasnt too bad...the music was decent, i arrived around 1ish...the room that he spun is way too small like no more than 30 ppl can fit in there, and than the other room which is more like a lounge and a big ass bar is kinda chilled out...lots of peepz there, but the crowd is much different...more hippies n heavy metal/punk crowd, no offense to anyone...i used to be into punk music myself back in my late teens

30 people total? nice i like that actually brings a sense of intimacy to the venue and lets the dj intereact with the crowd on a more personal level.

cant wait for fiasco's return to blue

30 people total? nice i like that actually brings a sense of intimacy to the venue and lets the dj intereact with the crowd on a more personal level.

cant wait for fiasco's return to blue

the actual room that he spins is the size of blue's upstairs in the back w/out the couches, where the dj used to spin way back in the day