Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Potsmokers: read this, you will thank me

Dolly Dagger

Let's just say I'm experienced in the substances. Stop smoking pot and start eating it. Take time out one day and try this. For one person, you will need a little more than half an eighth. Like 2 grams. It has to be all bud. No dirt weed here. Just take the buds and eat them. It works best on an empty stomach. Don't swallow right away. Keep the buds in your mouth and just suck the juices out of them. Do this for at least 10 minutes and then chew the rest up and swallow it. Repeat this until you have finished a good amount. Usually 3 nice buds will be good. It takes about 2 hours to fully kick in, but when it does you will be fucked off your ass. Believe me. Don't bother making brownies and shit. It's a waste of time. Just eat the buds. Do this on a day that you have not smoked yet so you know it worked. I've done this 5 times already and each time I was stoned out of my mind for more than 10 hours. For about an hour I was hallucinating like crazy. I was more fucked from eating weed than taking acid. Just do this. You'll love it. Get back to me and tell me how it went. Remember, no dirt weed. Just good clean buds. I can just imagine what it would be like with kind bud and not just regular bud. Enjoy.

------------------

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways to get fucked up." - The Wedge

believe me, I've been smoking and eating weed for nearly 15 years. The only chemical in weed that gets you fucked up is THC. When you burn it you're wasting most of it. When you eat it, it gets digested and none of it's wasted. For God's sake, just fork over the $20 and try it. Remember, only buds, empty stomach, chew on it for 10 minutes then swallow it, 3 buds at least, don't smoke at all. It's a different high. Almost like you're tripping. I will never smoke again. You probably didn't eat enough last time. You really gotta eat it. Not just some stems and seeds. That don't count. You don't get tired either and you don't get that "smoked out" feeling. It's fucking awesome. I would do it more often but weed makes me paranoid as shit. Just do it! Only buds!

Originally posted by mr.sick:

I don't know man. I'm kinda skeptical. I did that once and I didn't get that high. Also, when you smoke weed it produces about 3 times more chemicals that get you high as opposed to digesting it. Maybe I'll try it. I don't know. I'm just afraid I might waste my weed. Plus, with 2 grams you can make nice blunt or a couple of fat spliffs, but I do want to get fucked up for ten hours.

------------------

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways to get fucked up." - The Wedge

I don't know man. I'm kinda skeptical. I did that once and I didn't get that high. Also, when you smoke weed it produces about 3 times more chemicals that get you high as opposed to digesting it. Maybe I'll try it. I don't know. I'm just afraid I might waste my weed. Plus, with 2 grams you can make nice blunt or a couple of fat spliffs, but I do want to get fucked up for ten hours.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

If you believe this guy your deserve to waste your weed. so please go ahead be my guest

The active ingredients in cannabis are fat and alcohol soluble so they can be extracted and added to foodstuff entering the system through the digestive tract rather than through the lungs. This type of consumption of marijuana tend to be both slower and more efficient than smoking it. Further the noxious effects of consuming heated smoke are completely eliminated. For these reasons this is the favored method of marijuana consumption by many people.

Eating

Marijuana must be heated before being consumed to activate the cannabanoids so one cannot simply eat raw grass. The traditional method of eating it is to cook it in a brownie, especially when it is in the form of hashish, though it can be used in any number of things. The recommended method of eating marijuana is to saute it in butter or margarine over medium heat, then to strain the remaining solids out and use the butter to cook with. One can use this marijuana butter to make brownies, cook vegetables, or however else one might use butter to cook with, one can even spread it on a slice of bread. Many people will mix the the residual solids in with whatever they are cooking in hopes of making use of whatever cannabanoids might still be in them, but if done properly this in not generally valuable. A typical ratio for making the marijuana butter is one stick of butter to one eight of an ounce of marijuana, and headed for fifteen to twenty minutes.

Drinking

One may extract the active ingredients from marijuana using alcohol and then use this tincture to make a potent drink. The highest proof alcohol available should be used, preferably 190 proof grain alcohol, since the water in the alcohol will dissolve other chemicals in the marijuana that one wishes to avoid. Some suggest soaking the grass in warm water for a period to remove those chemicals but that presents a whole host of other and is not really recommended. One may simply place the marijuana into a bottle of grain alcohol and let the canabanoids leach out, but this takes 2-3 weeks of time. A faster method is to heat the alcohol to sub-boiling and stir in the marijuana. Great deal of care should be taken if this method is chosen as the alcohol is highly flammable. The resulting tincture, often called "Green Dragon", is a light to emerald green liquid, which can be drunk straight, but this is not recommended. Highly lauded is a drink of 3 parts lemon lime soda, 1 part green dragon and a dollop of honey served over ice.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 10-01-2000).]

Do you believe everything you read on the web? For one, that was something written by some shmoe who knows nothing. Why do I know that he knows nothing? Because eating raw grass fucks you up more than you can ever believe. I've done it and it works. Whoever wrote that is an idiot. I'd like to sit down with him, share an eighth with him and then ask him how he feels 2 hours later. I bet he will be so retarded that he can't even answer my question. THC is what gets you fucked up. It does not have to be heated. Smoking it is just a means to get the THC into your body. Burning it is wasting it. You eat the weed. It goes into your stomach and your body digests it. 2 hours later you are rocked. Fact.

Originally posted by e-tarded:

If you believe this guy your deserve to waste your weed. so please go ahead be my guest

The active ingredients in cannabis are fat and alcohol soluble so they can be extracted and added to foodstuff entering the system through the digestive tract rather than through the lungs. This type of consumption of marijuana tend to be both slower and more efficient than smoking it. Further the noxious effects of consuming heated smoke are completely eliminated. For these reasons this is the favored method of marijuana consumption by many people.

Eating

Marijuana must be heated before being consumed to activate the cannabanoids so one cannot simply eat raw grass. The traditional method of eating it is to cook it in a brownie, especially when it is in the form of hashish, though it can be used in any number of things. The recommended method of eating marijuana is to saute it in butter or margarine over medium heat, then to strain the remaining solids out and use the butter to cook with. One can use this marijuana butter to make brownies, cook vegetables, or however else one might use butter to cook with, one can even spread it on a slice of bread. Many people will mix the the residual solids in with whatever they are cooking in hopes of making use of whatever cannabanoids might still be in them, but if done properly this in not generally valuable. A typical ratio for making the marijuana butter is one stick of butter to one eight of an ounce of marijuana, and headed for fifteen to twenty minutes.

Drinking

One may extract the active ingredients from marijuana using alcohol and then use this tincture to make a potent drink. The highest proof alcohol available should be used, preferably 190 proof grain alcohol, since the water in the alcohol will dissolve other chemicals in the marijuana that one wishes to avoid. Some suggest soaking the grass in warm water for a period to remove those chemicals but that presents a whole host of other and is not really recommended. One may simply place the marijuana into a bottle of grain alcohol and let the canabanoids leach out, but this takes 2-3 weeks of time. A faster method is to heat the alcohol to sub-boiling and stir in the marijuana. Great deal of care should be taken if this method is chosen as the alcohol is highly flammable. The resulting tincture, often called "Green Dragon", is a light to emerald green liquid, which can be drunk straight, but this is not recommended. Highly lauded is a drink of 3 parts lemon lime soda, 1 part green dragon and a dollop of honey served over ice.

ok your right erowid.org and lycaeum.org are completely wrong. and my chermistry teacher was completely wrong too. its cos of people like you that people get the wrong ideas about drugs. anthonyp I am giving out factual information, so why dont you get a fucking life.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 10-02-2000).]

ok your right erowid.org and lycaeum.org are completely wrong. and my chermistry teacher was completely wrong too. its cos of people like you that people get the wrong ideas about drugs. anthonyp I am giving out factual information, so why dont you get a fucking life.

Your telling me to get a life.I shouldn't even respond because I don't wnat stoop to your level.What is your level anyway. cwm39.gif Your the one who needs a fuckin life.Yopu spend most of your time telling people how to do drugs on the internet.Maybe your future children can learn from you as well!!!!!Thats all.

You obviously know nothing about this subject. And yes, your chemistry teacher is wrong and so are those half asseed drug sites you are referring to. Do you believe everything your teacher tells you? The "factual" information is wrong. Don't believe everything you read on the net. If you can find the author of that article you posted give me their name or address or whatever so I can find out their reasoning. Then I'll sit down and eat some bud with them and see how their factual information stands up.

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways of getting fucked up"

thewedge2000@yahoo.com

Hey e-tarded, no disrespect to you or anything, but you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. The most fucked up I have ever seen wedge was when he ate weed. Now this, kid can usually handle his shit(he's a crackhead) but when he ate the weed he was like he was in another world. In other words truley fucked up. Now if you are so sure that your teacher and all these websites are right why don't you try it. Trust me you won't be wasting your money. Reply back when you tried it.

P.S.

Where's my bomb????

ok well i actually tried it today, just to see if possibly there was any truth to what he was saying. now i dont usually eat during the day so i didnt have to worry bout an empty stomach. so i then proceeded to pick up and 8th of kind bud from my good friend, and bring it home to eat it. now i figured 60 bucks wasnt alot to lose. followed his instructions perfectly. well its not 11pm I did this at 4pm and I havent felt anything yet. maybe there is something with his body chemistry, but i never have heard or seen anyone else get high trying it this way. if i was doing something wrong i would def like to know. so maybe one day me and you should sit down and eat a few buds ?

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 10-02-2000).]

I highly doubt that you ate an eighth of kind. I doubt you ate anything. If you ate an eighth of kind, you would probably be the most fucked up you have ever been in your entire life. If you ate an eighth of your run of the mill bud you would be more fucked up in your entire life, too. I ain't here to fuck with people. Just trying to add some spice into people's drug use. I know what I'm talking about. I know you're lying about eating the shit because I know for a fact that you would be retarded by now. Yo christop, here's your bomb bomb.gif

[This message has been edited by thewedge (edited 10-02-2000).]