Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CRASH - Damn this movie was Soooooo good, i had to tell U

Crash - A compelling film about the degrees of separation we all have from each other; regardless of race, class or social status.

2005_Crash.jpg

Released 2004, CRASH is best described as a “moving exploration of the interlocking lives of a dozen Los Angeles residents--black, white, latino, Asian, and Persianâ€.

The well rounded and diverse cast include; Brendan Fraser, Sandra Bullock, Larenz Tate and Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Terrence Howard, Thandie Newton, Matt Dillon, Ryan Phillipe, Don Cheadle, Jennifer Esposito and many, many more.

I have not seen “sleeper†like this in a long time. I was pissed, elated, and intrigued all at the same time... but had to see how it would all end. The irony & ignorance of life is truly represented in this film by director Writer/director Paul Haggis (who wrote the screenplay for Million Dollar Baby).

I strongly recommend this film to anyone who is Human, especially those who have possibly forgotten how Indifferent we all are.

www.crashfilm.com

Guest dj_release

I saw it!

it was a good one... the story line is a bit far fetched

you would think that with an all star cast like that the movie would turn out to be shit... like it has happened in the past. But it's actually a good movie that leaves you thinking once it's finished

Guest LeVeL

Yeah this is a good movie...I actually have it at home since I rented it.

And I been telling everyone about the flick...great acting from everyone on this flick and how cool and compeling were all the different characters and how their lives would meet at point or another.

Guest ILLMATIC

I bought the movie when it came out on DVD. I finally had the chance to watch the movie last weekend and was impressed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ddg

i know when !!!

this movie is super deep and i loved how it actually tries to leave a lot to ponder about.

werd..love movies that def leave u thinking more about it when you r done watching it..the what ifs and such..

Guest lulamishka

I decided to rent this movie last night since my sister recommended it and all of ya'll were talking about it so much here. So I just finished watching it.

This was a great great movie. Very compelling. I went thru so many different emotions watching this movie... Definitely a must-see.