Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AIM releases Beta Triton

Guest r3nz0

Guest junglesmacks

takes away a lot of features.. I hate it

besides the smilies and the occasionl file transfer prob.. what else?

i dunno though.. for those of us who actually use yahoo, aim and msn at the same time its a life saver..

also, the nice blue interface is niiiiiiiice :)

kinda reminds me of another soothing blue place.. hmmm

Guest pod

This is true. Trillan supports DCC, file transfers, 99 percent of what the normal AIM software does. Plus it leaves out the annoyances like ads and stupid sound effects. And so what if you're missing some obscure smiley...people place too much stock in smileys anyway. ;D

Guest junglesmacks

This is true. Trillan supports DCC, file transfers, 99 percent of what the normal AIM software does. Plus it leaves out the annoyances like ads and stupid sound effects. And so what if you're missing some obscure smiley...people place too much stock in smileys anyway. ;D

and if the other person is using trillian too they can see the bajillion smilies that trillian actually has.. there are tonnnnnnns.. way more than yahoo or aim..

and it has a grip load of cool plugins

and its open source code so more are constantly being written

and it has skins available like winamp

trillian fkn kicks ASS...

IMHO :D

and if the other person is using trillian too they can see the bajillion smilies that trillian actually has.. there are tonnnnnnns.. way more than yahoo or aim..

and it has a grip load of cool plugins

and its open source code so more are constantly being written

and it has skins available like winamp

trillian fkn kicks ASS...

IMHO :D

trillian should pay u for this

Guest bootstah

You are such a smart boy. You rock!!!! 2 more weeks!

and this new AIM is much better. It's about time, this last one I have is pretty week, I prefer msn. But Trillian sounds like a good one. Thanks ;D

Guest rollyp66

i know this is off the subject, but what does IMO and STFU stand for? I see it in these forums all the time.

IMO= In my opinion

STFU= Shut the fuck up

Guest junglesmacks

so can i transfer files from a aim user using trillan? Also how do the mac guys transfer files to me all the time, whast are they using?

this is the one litle downfall of trillian..

since AIM's code is pretty closed and semi-secretive, trillian hasn't fully cracked the file transfer protocol that they use.. it works about 50% of the time... depends on the exact user.

what i do is open up AIM quickly if i need to do a file transfer and then close is back down when im done..

but.. the convienence of having all my yahoo, msn and aim contacts in one place and nicely organized far outweighs the file transfer bs..

Guest junglesmacks

BTW just yesterday Trillian auto-updated all the interfaces and now the file transfers are working awesome..

maybe i SHOULD work for these people.. ha..