Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Satan's Birthday Weekend!!! Happy Salchichober

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

It’s that time of year again folks….yes I hope your livers are well rested, but you have been doing your warm-up exercises. May the Force be with you and May Satan have mercy on your soul!!

Here is the Schedule which is subject to change:

Thursday- O2, you know what happens when the clock strikes midnight!

Friday- We’ll be heading over to Blue for the Sunset Sessions Anniversary Party to be there by 11. At 12 we walk across the street to Crobar where God is a DJ with Special Guest DJ Donald Glaude, and over to Nocturnal for the Local Celebrity Party!

Saturday- 2 PM Nikki Beach for the Ibiza Beach Party, CrobarPop, and afterhours at Nocturnal!.

Sunday- Who knows where the day will take us, I’m sure we’ll stop by PS 14. Sunday night we will have a “Happy Ending†@ Boom Box with Patrick M and Claudio Holzie.

For guestlists e-mail rolandpoitevien@earthlink.net

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Happy b-day. I hear you are quite the party animal. See ya this weekend. Thanks Roly for letting me hear the coversation during our online "audio" issues! LOL

Guest Satan

Happy B-day Satan.. We will break you!!! sorry I just had to say that it felt good.... ;D

LOL, .........not if i break myself first.

my, my this looks like another good freakend coming up!

Happy b-day. I hear you are quite the party animal. See ya this weekend. Thanks Roly for letting me hear the coversation during our online "audio" issues! LOL

Roly is an animal. He's the only guy I know that will stay up and party for 3 days completely sober!!

Guest Satan

Roly is an animal. He's the only guy I know that will stay up and party for 3 days completely sober!!

yeah, then i sneak up on him and fuck his world up.lol

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

happy early b day nagger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its on. time for beeeeeeetches, "friends", beeeeeeeetches, neeeeekids, "more friends"...............like the rockstar days....im ready for the freekend!!!!!! ............i think i hear the AMTRACK coming .............lol

Guest rollyp66

happy early b day nagger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its on. time for beeeeeeetches, "friends", beeeeeeeetches, neeeeekids, "more friends"...............like the rockstar days....im ready for the freekend!!!!!! ............i think i hear the AMTRACK coming .............lol

lol Alki call me..

Guest Cosmigonon

everytime i hear/read that word it sounds like salsicha

You're very smart. It's spelled salchicha, and yeah, that's where it comes from: salchicha + october = salchichober

Guest Cosmigonon

everytime i hear/read that word it sounds like salsicha

You're very smart. It's spelled salchicha, and yeah, that's where it comes from: salchicha + october = salchichober

i spelled it right biautch...its in portuguese

I believe it's spelled bitch