Clubplanet Nightlife Community

amazing pill

lovelylaura

i had the most amazing pill on sunday, not had a buzz like that for a long time.

i took a half about 9.30 and got in the club at 10.45 and felt fine, so got a beer then took another half after about 10 minutes i started rolling but with out the head fuck i just wanted to dance ...i was disappointed as i enjoy the head fuck ...then about 10 minutes later i really took off i felt amazing everything was perfect and best of all paul van dyk was playing

i danced non stop for abour 7 hours not felt that great for a while...

it was weird though in the club could'nt stop moving and only went to the toilet twice while back in the afters party was happy to just sit and needed to pee every 10 mins

all my mates agreed these pills were great except for one he spent most of the night being sick and had to leave early and sit in the car, then when we got home went to his bed he was really hungover and tired from the night before so that might of been the cause

plus i only needed 3 of the pills to keep me going to 3 o'clock monday afternoon rather than my usual 6 also hardly a come down.

bad points - my eyes were all over the place all night i ended up wearing a ridiculas pair of shades in the club and my mouth and tounge was covered in ulcers the next day

cwm13.gifcwm3.gifcwm32.gif