Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue was sick tonight!!!

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

great times, great people, sick vibe...

crobar as well was really good, thanks rolly for the gueslist

thanks to James Stratus, Soozin, Alen Stenback, Groove Eric, Sebastian, Lyrik, Jimmy T, Andrew Chibale, Freshman, and everyone else who made this night possible, sick tunes and great time!!!

also thanks to donald glaude for laying down some *HARD* shit in Crobar...

Happy Birthday to Satan once again, and also big ups to everyone for coming out and supporting the local dj's that are really into their stuff!!!

i know you'll all post reviews and pics im just wanting to give a shout to everyone out thur, i enjoy being a patron in a venue as much as a dj, and look forward to future times spent with all of you behind the decks and on the dancefloor (and in the studio!!!!)

cheers!!! ;D

i had a blast for the time i was there. it couldnt have been a better nite. among my friends and great music. sebastian and lyrik......... :o

u guys rock....

congrats to james stratus on keeping it "real" the past yr and giving us a quality musical alternative.

:)

Guest DonCornholeone

Yeup - just got home.

Great music...

Shout outs to all you cuties dancing your little buns off.

Shout outs to my girls for introducing me to late night breakfast crossants at Cafeteria and setting me up on a blind date with your friend Marry at Noc tomorrow night.

Guest kcariaga

What a celebration!!!! It was so great seeing EVERYONE and thanks for great music, guys. Pics soon (when Sebastian wakes up).

Guest rollyp66

What a celebration!!!! It was so great seeing EVERYONE and thanks for great music, guys. Pics soon (when Sebastian wakes up).

happy SALCHICHOBER

Guest kcariaga

happy SALCHICHOBER

Same to you, Rol!

Not quite sure what it is, but that's ok!

Guest lulamishka

I don't think I have EVER been out in a club/lounge that I knew SOOOO many people in the same damn place. :o Geezus!!

Walking in & saying hello was so overwhelming!! So when I finally left, sorry if not all of you got a goodbye! 'Cause I'd never leave at that rate!

I had a great time last night. Especially so because of all the familiar faces. And some new ones too! 8)

Well, I'm gonna leave it at that, for now, because my brain feels a bit fried...

p.s. Carisa, I LOVE you! :-*

Guest macboy

I guess it pays to actually READ the board sometimes. Stopped by the CHESTERFIELD after the yankee game. Wondered why no one was there. :-[

Guest durrtylexx

Good times indeed!!!

It was good seeing everone!

Everyone played a great set..

Set of the night goes out to da Chib, not bad, good job bro.

Guest ddg

i had a great time..im glad i ended up going down there....tunes were great....breaks were played, :o napkins were thrown, beers were drank.. :P

Guest coach

Yeah, that was about as good a time as it gets. Wish I could have stayed longer. Annette really wanted to go, but she was very moved when I told her *everybody* was asking about her. You all are the best. Sorry we missed the bday party, Satan, but Annette just wasn't up to it. In any case, GREAT JOB SUNSET SESSIONS!!! So, will this be the new home?

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't think I have EVER been out in a club/lounge that I knew SOOOO many people in the same damn place. :o Geezus!!

Walking in & saying hello was so overwhelming!! So when I finally left, sorry if not all of you got a goodbye! 'Cause I'd never leave at that rate!

I had a great time last night. Especially so because of all the familiar faces. And some new ones too! 8)

Well, I'm gonna leave it at that, for now, because my brain feels a bit fried...

Yeah I know what you mean. I left without saying goodbye to like 20 peeps but at rate it would have taken me another half hour to get out of there and who knows what additional excursions would take place. I had to drag myself out of there. I was planning to leave at around 1AM. Then 1AM turned into 2 and then 2am turned into 3am and 3 am turned into about 3:40am. I have to be at work at 9AM out in the sun all day with a nasty hang over that took until about 4pm to wear off....

I'm never going out again after last night, so it was nice to see you guys..LOL..

BTW So I get to stay on your friends list on Myspace Lula? Now I'm not just some random guy... :P

Guest lulamishka

BTW So I get to stay on your friends list on Myspace Lula? Now I'm not just some random guy... :P

Yep! You're in the clear now!

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Shout outs to my girls for introducing me to late night breakfast crossants at Cafeteria and setting me up on a blind date with your friend Marry at Noc tomorrow night.

Right back atcha. See you at NOCTURNAL....I am expecting to see your famouse dance moves. Seriously, this guy can dance!

Guest swirlundergrounder

:-* :-* :-*

Blue was rockin last night...woohooo!!!

Big ups to all the djs, it was loads of fun and great to see sooo many people. :)

Big ups to all the people who showed support last night....BTW 'C' your BF seems really nice. I didn't chat with him much but he gave me a good vibe...

Guest ddg

:-* :-* :-*

Blue was rockin last night...woohooo!!!

Big ups to all the djs, it was loads of fun and great to see sooo many people. :)

Big ups to all the people who showed support last night....BTW 'C' your BF seems really nice. I didn't chat with him much but he gave me a good vibe...

it was great meeting and chatting with you Terry....also good to meet Lyrik (again), Justin and coach.....it was great to walk in and see so many familiar (and surprised) faces..lol