Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official Now!!!

Guest djqba

Guest djqba

Gabriel Fain is by all standards an A__hole..I usually refrain from making such comments in order to maintain and hold the higher ground. After witnessing the complete and utter disrespect for a fellow DJ last night who has done nothing to offend him but just be.We as DJ's are a small community and we should show respect for another on the decks. Whether or not you like the person is not the issue, this is a business and we must carry ourselves accordingly. There is always shit talking going on in any club about the DJ and what he is playing, and it usually comes from another DJ. But even this can and is forgiven - for it's only the nature of the beast. But to show such disrespect was uncalled for and just wrong. If you want to make statement do it on the decks while you're playing your set time. Robbing or denying someone else is not only in bad taste but shows that you don't have what it takes... Oh to the folks @ Mansion this was one hell of a way to treat your customers, I'll have to go back to business school and read the part about where the DJ runs the place. Shame on you guys. The words fake advertisting come to mind. As for Armand I tip my hat to you because you showed restrain and took the higher ground. You're truly not only the better person but the better DJ...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

Very true, agreed on that Gaby showed complete disrespect for someone who was there as a guest. How could this club let the dj run the show. Yes dj's are what brings the crowd in, but like we saw lastnight, he/she can also be the one to run people out of the establishment. Very unforgiving behaviour on his part. I'm sure those of you who came out to support Armand were also greatly disappointed in how this situation was handled as well. Now it's pretty clear to me who the good guys are.....

I will also call out and leave no stone unthrown about Mr. DJ Mood who followed Mr. Fain into the pits of shits.

I really dont agree with this, Dj Mood does not have nothing to do with this he did what he was told to do.

Im sure that Gabriel Fain will be leaving soon , not only from Mansion but too >>>>>>>>> were he belongs 2.

Guest djqba

I will also call out and leave no stone unthrown about Mr. DJ Mood who followed Mr. Fain into the pits of shits.

I really dont agree with this, Dj Mood does not have nothing to do with this he did what he was told to do.

Im sure that Gabriel Fain will be leaving soon , not only from Mansion but too >>>>>>>>> were he belongs 2.

Alex every man has to have a back bone never mind the fact that if i was in his shoes I would have done the right thing. I'm sorry I call like I see it... I know the make certain statement won't make me any friends but the whole thing was bullshit..

Guest LdySphynx

Gabriel Fain is by all standards an A__hole..I usually refrain from making such comments in order to maintain and hold the higher ground. After witnessing the complete and utter disrespect for a fellow DJ last night who has done nothing to offend him but just be, I will also call out and leave no stone unthrown about Mr. DJ Mood who followed Mr. Fain into the pits of shits. We as DJ's are a small community and we should show respect for another on the decks. Whether or not you like the person is not the issue, this is a business and we must carry ourselves accordingly. There is always shit talking going on in any club about the DJ and what he is playing, and it usually comes from another DJ. But even this can and is forgiven - for it's only the nature of the beast. But to show such disrespect was uncalled for and just wrong. If you want to make statement do it on the decks while you're playing your set time. Robbing or denying someone else is not only in bad taste but shows that you don't have what it takes... Oh to the folks @ Mansion this was one hell of a way to treat your customers, I'll have to go back to business school and read the part about where the DJ runs the place. Shame on you guys. The words fake advertisting come to mind. As for Armand I tip my hat to you because you showed restrain and took the higher ground. You're truly not only the better person but the better DJ...

Well Qba, you and I had a talk about Gaby a while back....and like I told you I was really good friends with him. But little by little I noticed what Gaby was really about, I could say this was little over a year ago. Just like I told you, I told Andrew as well.....thankfully you guys knew more or less so this really shouldn't be a surprise. When I saw that they were replacing Gaby for you guys. Well you can ask someone close to you what I said about that, but he's getting what he deserves ;)....hopefully u guys can get back into that VIP.

Muaaahhhhsssss, miss you guys!!!

:-*

Guest tiltmiami

Well again i am here to apoligize to those who were offended by Fagy Fain action last night....I tried my best to fix the situation but only so much i can do

Guest dj_release

Well again i am here to apoligize to those who were offended by Fagy Fain action last night....I tried my best to fix the situation but only so much i can do

dude enough apologizing... that's enough let it be he's already be handled i suppose

Guest HouseJunkie

So for those who were not there, what exactly did Fagy Fain do?

Guest LeVeL

I really dont see why everyone is making it look like Gaby did such a bad thing.

Obviously there are a bunch of Dj's out there that would like to tell their guest Dj's to get the fuck out. But no one has the balls to do that. Basically if I was the guest Dj and I was booked for that night I for sure would not let Gaby stood me up like that but to each its own.

Its a sad thing but I am not surprise this has happened, obviously Dj's talking shit about each other all the time but when they see each other they compliment each other on stuff. Its a cruel world but these things were meant to happen sooner or later...I feel bad for gaby's followers and for the people who would go to Mansion on Sundays, its truly unprofessional.

Guest dj_release

I really dont see why everyone is making it look like Gaby did such a bad thing.

Obviously there are a bunch of Dj's out there that would like to tell their guest Dj's to get the fuck out. But no one has the balls to do that. Basically if I was the guest Dj and I was booked for that night I for sure would not let Gaby stood me up like that but to each its own.

Its a sad thing but I am not surprise this has happened' date=' obviously Dj's talking shit about each other all the time but when they see each other they compliment each other on stuff. Its a cruel world but these things were meant to happen sooner or later...I feel bad for gaby's followers and for the people who would go to Mansion on Sundays, its truly unprofessional.

[/quote']

wrong!!! having the balls to do anything similar to this is unprofessional period! it doesn't make a better DJ or a better person in anyone's book, you shouldn't get paid for doing it :-X

Guest nova

Its a sad thing but I am not surprise this has happened, obviously Dj's talking shit about each other all the time but when they see each other they compliment each other on stuff. Its a cruel world but these things were meant to happen sooner or later...I feel bad for gaby's followers and for the people who would go to Mansion on Sundays, its truly unprofessional.

wrong!!! having the balls to do anything similar to this is unprofessional period! it doesn't make a better DJ or a better person in anyone's book, you shouldn't get paid for doing it :-X

so true... totally agree! i went there specting pena to put a show... and what I got was a totally different show... blows. >:(

Guest Cosmigonon

So for those who were not there, what exactly did Fagy Fain do?

what he said...

I was there last night and thankfully was not caught up in the middle of the drama, but rather viewed it as a spectator, but I could see exactly what was going on.

Armand was supposed to come on at 2am and at around 2:15 it became apparent that Gabriel Fain was not going to give up the decks. I was awaiting Armand Pena to take the decks and I was watching the dj booth expactantly. As time marched on, I saw several promoters come up to Fain and he would respond to them with hostitlity. At one point, I even saw Fain flip Armand Pena the bird.

It was then that Arand decided to leave. I later found out that Fain said to Armand "You're not coming on til 4:30. This is MY party and if you don't like it, you can leave." So Armand left and took the 150 people who had come to see him.

To me, this was not only an unprofessional deed but a disgusting act commited by one human being to another. It is especially disappointing to see this done to someone wth such a good heart as Armand.