Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official Now!!!

Guest djqba

Guest dirtyhouse777

is this like the 4th post about the same topic?

let it rest...

it may be the first time this happened in miami, but i know for a fact it's happened in other cities.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darwin Castillo

Armand was supposed to come on at 2am and at around 2:15 it became apparent that Gabriel Fain was not going to give up the decks. >>> I later found out that Fain said to Armand "You're not coming on til 4:30.

I have seen other dj's do the same w their host of their parties. Dj's forget that they can be repalced easily these days. Well at least we got rid of the old crap and get into the new news. Fresh dj's like a apple being plucked.

Guest Willie Morales

Gabriel Fain closed a lot of doors on Sunday night... the lack of respect he showed is inexcusable and I'm sure he will not learn any lessons from it either... what is funny is that he did what he did because he thought he was irreplaceable and he'll probably end up being replaced maybe even by Armand which would be great ending to this tale... Armand I commend you... I don't think I would of been as composed as you were in that situation... you are definitely with out a doubt the better man... glad to see all the hard work is paying off for you... we are all in this business because originally we fell in love with music some stayed for the money some for the life but most djs I would have to say are here because of the music... it is an addiction that calls out to us and at least for me when I am behind any booth and the crowd is in to the music that is when I really feel alive... it's a shame that hate rs take away from that feeling and at times make us forget why we are really here... so let's have a little respect for each other and remember the reason why we are all here and the reason a lot of us are friends is because of the love we share for our craft and music....

Willie Morales

Guest Josephmama

OH MY GOD!!!!!! :o It shocks my bf and i to hear something like this take place at mansion out of all places. I feel bad for Armand, but we are glad you handled yourself accordingly.

and he'll probably end up being replaced maybe even by Armand which would be great ending to this tale...

LOL that would be classic. I don't think Gaby Fain would ever stop kicking himself in the ass. Matter of fact I think he would walk around asking people to kick him too. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Guest swank

Just let Nikolas keep on playing, they guy did a hella good job on sunday picking up the mess , and he succeeded.

I second this opinion...no disrespect to Armand, but I think that Nikolas is fresh and could work the room...

my $0.02

Just let Nikolas keep on playing, they guy did a hella good job on sunday picking up the mess , and he succeeded.

I second this opinion...no disrespect to Armand, but I think that Nikolas is fresh and could work the room...

my $0.02

I can't Judge Armand cause I've never heard him spin. But I can tell you that Nikolas can definitely work a room....

Guest nova

Armand is great

i went to his house and the shit that he showed me was crazy

never heard him play but from my fella peer djs... have heard good things about him, But the day I was gonna get to listen to him rip it up... i didnt... wonder why... :-X

Guest tiltmiami

Because some one was afrid that him would blst Mansion with his energy and positive vibe

at no moment did Armand acted out of line, but he was very professional

Guest Seb

Because some one was afrid that him would blst Mansion with his energy and positive vibe

A little proof reading wouldn't hurt before you post Tilt :P

Guest bootstah

I'm so over all of this. At the beginning of it all it was rather disappointing, but things happen for a reason. This apparently was the last straw and there have been reprocussions (spelled that incorrectly I'm sure). Some people learn, some people don't. I'm sure Armand has moved on from this terrible experience as well. He did the right thing by walking away from the mess. We will be seeing him soon I'm sure. ;D

Guest Sela V

I'm so over all of this. At the beginning of it all it was rather disappointing, but things happen for a reason. This apparently was the last straw and there have been reprocussions (spelled that incorrectly I'm sure). Some people learn, some people don't. I'm sure Armand has moved on from this terrible experience as well. He did the right thing by walking away from the mess. We will be seeing him soon I'm sure. ;D

well said...

Guest nova

A little proof reading wouldn't hurt before you post Tilt :P

LOL =P

Guest Gabriel Ben

Gabriel Fain closed a lot of doors on Sunday night... the lack of respect he showed is inexcusable and I'm sure he will not learn any lessons from it either... what is funny is that he did what he did because he thought he was irreplaceable and he'll probably end up being replaced maybe even by Armand which would be great ending to this tale... Armand I commend you... I don't think I would of been as composed as you were in that situation... you are definitely with out a doubt the better man... glad to see all the hard work is paying off for you... we are all in this business because originally we fell in love with music some stayed for the money some for the life but most djs I would have to say are here because of the music... it is an addiction that calls out to us and at least for me when I am behind any booth and the crowd is in to the music that is when I really feel alive... it's a shame that hate rs take away from that feeling and at times make us forget why we are really here... so let's have a little respect for each other and remember the reason why we are all here and the reason a lot of us are friends is because of the love we share for our craft and music....

Willie Morales

couldn't have said it better...some real good quotes in here. I'm not really sure of the situation but I'm guessing...Any DJ/Producer who mans the decks and knows the industry and the business, knows their are "underlying" rules when playing out. You may be the opening act, the headliner, or the closer, bottom line you all work together to make one good night. Any bad apple usually gets weeded out of the pack and never lasts. But not always! There are a lot of industry people who are arrogant, rude, obnoxious, dickheads, not talented and yet are still #1's in a lot of people's book. And their's talented, genuine, class-acts, who deal with this shit...

Guest tiltmiami

A couple of months ago all we heard about was how great Gabriel Fain was...and now he is the most hated man in Miami :D

are you on Crack

No one ever said that, his a looser y would some one think that his great

Guest bootstah

A couple of months ago all we heard about was how great Gabriel Fain was...and now he is the most hated man in Miami :D

are you on Crack

No one ever said that, his a looser y would some one think that his great

and the quote of the day goes to........ ::)

:P