Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official Now!!!

Guest djqba

Guest nova

Armand is great

i went to his house and the shit that he showed me was crazy

Hello to everyone.. its me Armand Pena and wow drama.. Well Let me start by saying thank you. Thank you for all of those out there showing what big hearts you have. First, what happened that evening was something I have never seen in my entire career in this business. What was it? who knows. But one thing is certain, Mr. Fain needs grow up. I'm not going to bash anybody. I am way above that. I'm in this bussiness for one reason. And its the love I have for the "Music", the support I show to all my locals and friends in this bussiness, If we don't support each other who will. Second tilt you are still cool in my book brother. It would be a pleasure to rock a venue with you. And for all of you out there that know of my music and productions I promise you one thing during my set you'll hear my remix of hoe's in this house. lol and we shall all know who is the real hoe lololololol

One more thing.. Check out oscar's cd which has my mix of Dj Rooster and Sammy Peralta's Move your body. On star 69 my remix of love you some more. and all the rest of my releases on Tweekd Records, Juicy Music, Groove on and The rhythm freak records on beatport.com " Cheap shot plug in hahahaha!!! love you all!!!!!! ;)

there you go boy... =D but we still gonna have fun with this a little longer... =D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ClubDiva05

Armand is great

i went to his house and the shit that he showed me was crazy

Hello to everyone.. its me Armand Pena and wow drama.. Well Let me start by saying thank you. Thank you for all of those out there showing what big hearts you have. First, what happened that evening was something I have never seen in my entire career in this business. What was it? who knows. But one thing is certain, Mr. Fain needs grow up. I'm not going to bash anybody. I am way above that. I'm in this bussiness for one reason. And its the love I have for the "Music", the support I show to all my locals and friends in this bussiness, If we don't support each other who will. Second tilt you are still cool in my book brother. It would be a pleasure to rock a venue with you. And for all of you out there that know of my music and productions I promise you one thing during my set you'll hear my remix of hoe's in this house. lol and we shall all know who is the real hoe lololololol

One more thing.. Check out oscar's cd which has my mix of Dj Rooster and Sammy Peralta's Move your body. On star 69 my remix of love you some more. and all the rest of my releases on Tweekd Records, Juicy Music, Groove on and The rhythm freak records on beatport.com " Cheap shot plug in hahahaha!!! love you all!!!!!! ;)

Thank you for showing some class Armand by refusing to bash Gaby Fain. Hopefully others will follow you're example. As upsetting as sunday night must have been for you, I admire the professionalism with which you handled yourself. Removing yourself from the situation was the best way you could have handled this and I am sure you went on to have a great night at Amika as Gabriel Fain went home.....alone.

Guest ClubDiva05

Hate is a very strong word and it amazes me how lightly you guys all use it. Gaby not giving up the decks at Mansion on sunday night was not so bad of an action to deserve being the most hated man in MIAMI. Again I do not agree with the way he responded, but has anyone stopped to think that maybe other issues came into play behind his decision?No-one is perfect, we all fuck up!!!

*coughs *traitor* coughs*

I am not picking sides, I worked hard for this party and what Gaby did hurt everyone. But what is done is done and no amount of bashing, hatred, whining, or crying will undo this. Only hard work and dedication will make this work,which we are obviously not doing by wasting our time bashing a DJ who is no longer even part of the party.

P.S Goku I wouldn't be talking shit weren't you the one who asked me to introduce you to Mr.Fain on sunday???

=OOOOOO no you didnt... =PPPP yeah i wanted to smack the S%&^ out him.. =PPP

Yeah right before you kissed him on the same spot, his A*S!!!

Guest biznation00

Welcome Armand! good talkin' to you the other nite. Like i told you... you're the second most talked about dj in town right now. Stock is rising... But don't get too cocky, your still #2, behind the guy that flicked you off! ;)

On another note, since inquiring minds probably want to know, I was told Chicco Secci will play Sunday with Nicolas... ;)

Guest def2

fain is a scumbag drug dealer who rolled over on people to save his ass. it baffles me that anyone would hire him in this town in the first place.