Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's over!!!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Guest Darwin Castillo

So whats the story behind the guest list and Space? Since Eddy G left, the guest list has disappeared for the locals. Has cooljunkie lost their hook ups with the clubs? I saw Danny Howell last year and there was a guest list, I think it was Hallowink. Anyways, just curious to find out what ever did happen to the guest list? Anyone?

Guest pod

Erm...nope...if anything we're in tighter with the venues in this city more than ever. If Space hated us we wouldn't be doing a positively massive festival with them in March.

Most weekends, Space has a password. Easier than a list from a logistical point of view. That way you can get in, and there's no "oh the email didn't go through" crapola to worry about.

As for Danny having a PW last year? Maybe he did, I don't remember. We don't decide if a venue has a list or not, the venue does.

Guest Darwin Castillo

If Space hated us we wouldn't be doing a positively massive festival with them in March.

Who said anything about hating, read please... i was asking about the guest list. Space as many other clubs had guest list going on (for locals and whom ever) and now they are disappearing. Does any one have an idea why, and its not because djs are coming. Its every club. 20 bucks here, 30 bucks there. oye...

So whats the story behind the guest list and Space? Since Eddy G left, the guest list has disappeared for the locals. Has cooljunkie lost their hook ups with the clubs? I saw Danny Howell last year and there was a guest list, I think it was Hallowink. Anyways, just curious to find out what ever did happen to the guest list? Anyone?

if u had made this thread a few days ago, i would've given you a box full 5k+ cards that you could possibly use for the next 3 years perhaps if they still let u use it, which i see no problem w/ it...but than somehow Mr. Ariel, would get mad at me...

Erm...nope...if anything we're in tighter with the venues in this city more than ever. If Space hated us we wouldn't be doing a positively massive festival with them in March.

Most weekends, Space has a password. Easier than a list from a logistical point of view. That way you can get in, and there's no "oh the email didn't go through" crapola to worry about.

As for Danny having a PW last year? Maybe he did, I don't remember. We don't decide if a venue has a list or not, the venue does.

don't write a sentence w/ hate n space in it cuz the space police andrew will come bite u in the ass!

:P