Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis Grand Opening Weekend.....

Guest Metropolis Chic

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

The thing is people take it into offense as if people where wishing your party would fail... not the case... A few others and myself just find the "Grand Opening' idea itself lame... Never said I wouldnt go or I hate Metropolis or what not

Good Luck and congrats on booking a cool party

Guest Eddy Guerra

So, when I do it it's ok, but when someone else does it then it's lame, hmmmm.... interesting way of thinking... ::)

well , yeah bc ive never done a grand opening 1 month and a half after my grand opening. i know what u did was a sneak peak, but normally sneak peaks are for 1 night or 2, and you can only get in by invite, sneak peaks dont last for 6 weeks when any one can get in and you charge at the door. but hey this buisness changes every day, so mabey i need to get on top of my game and have 7 grand openings at shine ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

So, when I do it it's ok, but when someone else does it then it's lame, hmmmm.... interesting way of thinking... ::)

well , yeah bc ive never done a grand opening 1 month and a half after my grand opening. i know what u did was a sneak peak, but normally sneak peaks are for 1 night or 2, and you can only get in by invite, sneak peaks dont last for 6 weeks when any one can get in and you charge at the door. but hey this buisness changes every day, so mabey i need to get on top of my game and have 7 grand openings at shine ;D

Maybe you should... ;)

Guest Metropolis Chic

Oh brother, get over it guys. It's a party!!! Let's concentrate on having a good time instead of all the BS. Ya with me or what? ;)

Guest coach

You guys. You think Miami is the only city or something. Not only is it common business practice to have a grand opening a month after doors open, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by any knowledgeable business person. Every smart business does it.

You open up for a month to get all the kinks worked out and start the buzz. If you have your grand opening your first night, you are almost certainly going to have fuck ups. I've studied business for the last 15 years and every reputable source that I have looked at recommended it. When I opened my first business 15 years ago, I thought it was a dumb idea until I did some research on why everyone does it, then it made more sense.

My question is, what is up with the guestlist? Drop me some 411.

ill be waiting for my 7 RSVP's in the mail eddy ;D

Guest Hectik Rivero

even though it not really a grand opening b/c the parties have been happeninging for a while now its one hell of a nite to call it a grand opening with angello and ingrosso.... CHILL WITH THAT LINE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest Metropolis Chic

Blah, blah, blah are the door and bathroom issues fixed? :)

Yes, When would you like me to put you on the guest list? ;)