Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I <3 Hawaii

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Electric Eel

Wow, I had such an amazing time in Hawaii. Thanks to everyone who sent their wishes, I really did have a great time! We did everything possible, we rented a car and throughout the whole week, successfully covered every part of Oahu. This was one vacation that when it was over I wasn't dying to go home, I could have easily stayed another week. However, I did miss my wonderful friends and the great clubs that we have here. The first night we went to a club over there and it was awful! From then on we did bars and met lots of really nice locals. My favorite thing we did would have to be surfing, all I can say is wow!

Here are some pics to sum up the trip

Our first day walking around

th_HPIM0012.jpg

Outside of the club we went to our first night

th_HPIM0027.jpg

North Shore, about to go snorkeling

th_HPIM0036.jpg

Sea turtle just chilling on the beach

th_HPIM0044.jpg

Out at night

th_HPIM0057.jpg

th_HPIM0110.jpg

At one of our fav bar/restaurants Tiki's

th_HPIM0073.jpg

Waikiki beach

th_HPIM0092.jpg

Time to learn how to surf

th_HPIM0119.jpg

th_HPIM0117.jpg

I can actually do it!!

th_HawaiinFire050.jpg

After surfing went horseback riding

th_HPIM0168.jpg

Gotta have some drinks after surfing and horseback riding

th_HPIM0174.jpg

Had lunch with some of the Hawaiian firemen that taught us how to surf

th_HPIM0184.jpg

Hanging with the locals

th_HPIM0244.jpg

Beautiful view driving on the windward side of the Island

th_Hawaii065.jpg

Guest Justin Johnson

Nice!!!

I love Hawaii! I spent a week on the big island once, and another time I spent a week on Kaui. AMAZING times!!!

Wow, I had such an amazing time in Hawaii. Thanks to everyone who sent their wishes, I really did have a great time! We did everything possible, we rented a car and throughout the whole week, successfully covered every part of Oahu. This was one vacation that when it was over I wasn't dying to go home, I could have easily stayed another week. However, I did miss my wonderful friends and the great clubs that we have here. The first night we went to a club over there and it was awful! From then on we did bars and met lots of really nice locals. My favorite thing we did would have to be surfing, all I can say is wow!

th_HPIM0036.jpg

hey u know julio and his friend...i met her bout a month or 2 ago, known julio for a while...he's one of my good friend's brother, just moved down to hawaii bout a month or so ago from cal

8)

Guest Electric Eel

th_HPIM0036.jpg

hey u know julio and his friend...i met her bout a month or 2 ago, known julio for a while...he's one of my good friend's brother, just moved down to hawaii bout a month or so ago from cal

8)

Yeah thats Dawn, she works with my friend Shannon, it was the 3 of us that went together. She was actually going to Hawaii to visit Julio and we tagged along. Small world 8)

th_HPIM0036.jpg

8)

Yeah thats Dawn, she works with my friend Shannon, it was the 3 of us that went together. She was actually going to Hawaii to visit Julio and we tagged along. Small world 8)

oh awesome, yea i met her n her friends @ the poterhouse in sunny isles bout 2-3 months ago, the last night b4 he moved down...cool peepz

spoke to his bro a min ago

8)