Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention.

Guest DaGoose

Guest DaGoose

Uh yeah, I think they do! :D . No but really......the guy was a dick and almost hit us with his car, and when me and Nick were done with him...he was ripped to shreds. We abused the shit out of him. He was an asshole.

Guest Devilicious

what happens if you dont have any id on you?

You probably get another violation... it's actually illegal not to have identification on you whenever you leave the house

Guest ddg

You probably get another violation... it's actually illegal not to have identification on you whenever you leave the house

for some reason, that sounds really strange..what if my fat ass decides to go for a long run...most peeps dont run with a wallet...or any id for that matter

i'm allowed to send in my defense as a letter, I"m going to use the chewbacca defense.

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself!

But ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider: Ladies and gentlemen this [pointing to a picture of Chewbacca] is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! (Background: Damnit! What? He's using the Chewbacca defense!) Why would a Wookiee—an eight foot tall Wookiee—want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense!

And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

If Chewbacca lived on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Guest Devilicious

for some reason, that sounds really strange..what if my fat ass decides to go for a long run...most peeps dont run with a wallet...or any id for that matter

It is really odd... but then a lot of laws are. I doubt this one's enforced too terribly much. Was informed of it by an oh-so-pleasant miami cop.

Guest macboy

it's actually illegal not to have identification on you whenever you leave the house

Sorry Talmage, but that is 100% incorrect. The friendly officer you spoke to misstated the law (quite common in my experience) or you may have misinterpreted him. You are NOT required to carry ID with you at all times. The state of Florida has a silly loitering statute that simply requires a person to identify himself to the police officer when asked, but only under the circumstances prescribed by the statute. Physical ID is not required. You can verbally give your name and address. Some other states have similar statutes on the books, but I know of no state that requires you to actually carry identification. That's not to say it won't happen in the future, the way our country is going with all this Homeland Security stuff.

Guest Devilicious

it's actually illegal not to have identification on you whenever you leave the house

Sorry Talmage, but that is 100% incorrect. The friendly officer you spoke to misstated the law (quite common in my experience) or you may have misinterpreted him. You are NOT required to carry ID with you at all times. The state of Florida has a silly loitering statute that simply requires a person to identify himself to the police officer when asked, but only under the circumstances prescribed by the statute. Physical ID is not required. You can verbally give your name and address. Some other states have similar statutes on the books, but I know of no state that requires you to actually carry identification. That's not to say it won't happen in the future, the way our country is going with all this Homeland Security stuff.

I'm not suprised, she was a cunt.

Guest DaGoose

I'm not suprised, she was a cunt.

LOL!! To put it politely.

Guest saintjohn
I know of no state that requires you to actually carry identification. That's not to say it won't happen in the future, the way our country is going with all this Homeland Security stuff.

Don't worry - you won't need to carry your wallet with you:

snaps__homeland-security_barcode-on-the-neck.jpg

Guest BIOBLIZZARD
I know of no state that requires you to actually carry identification. That's not to say it won't happen in the future, the way our country is going with all this Homeland Security stuff.

Don't worry - you won't need to carry your wallet with you:

snaps__homeland-security_barcode-on-the-neck.jpg

Just your permit ;)