Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Triple XXX ???

kytracid

9 hours? Good Christ! What I'd GIVE for a 9hour roll from a pill.

See, my roll goes like this --

Start at 10pm, just for story-telling sake

10p - Chew the pill

10:30 - Start to feel it coming up

10:45 - First part of peak

11:15 - Rolled the fuck out

11:45 - going away

12:00 - Nearly gone. Just rollercoasting.

That's it. If I can draw 2 hours out of a pill, I'm doing REALLY good. I usually drop at like 1a so I can be peaking when people get to my club at 2. Then, by 5, I'm on my 3rd pill.

Am I getting bunk shit? It's the same stuff that everyone else is on, and the hardcore rollers are taking the same amount as me. I know it's not that I'm rolled out, since the timing was exactly the same after 2 months of no rolls.

So what's up, e-tarded? I'm relying on your MDMA phd for this one.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I usually roll for about 9 hours on any pill myself, EXCEPT for CU's... which bring me UP and then DOWN all in a matter of an hour... but let me tell you... that UP.... WoW!

I would also have to agree with everyone and say that the XXX's ARE the best shits i've ever taken... VERY clean, long lasting.... my BODY gave up before the PILL did... Good Stuff... Only thing... takes an EXTRELY long time for it to hit you...

Just one question... like the last guy said... he CHEWS the pill... will it hit you quicker? last longer? than just swallowing it? Just wondering...

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

Originally posted by maximman:

I usually roll for about 9 hours on any pill myself, EXCEPT for CU's... which bring me UP and then DOWN all in a matter of an hour... but let me tell you... that UP.... WoW!

I would also have to agree with everyone and say that the XXX's ARE the best shits i've ever taken... VERY clean, long lasting.... my BODY gave up before the PILL did... Good Stuff... Only thing... takes an EXTRELY long time for it to hit you...

Just one question... like the last guy said... he CHEWS the pill... will it hit you quicker? last longer? than just swallowing it? Just wondering...

yeah chewing does help to bring up the roll but i don't do it casue X has the most vile chemical taste and chewing it fucks up your taste buds for hours. Stick to swallowing the pill...it works jus takes a little longer smile.gif

Peace

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Yeah, chewing just makes it hit faster. Trance is right, though, it tastes like SHIT!!! I just now got feeling back on the roof of my mouth. The ones that I chewed last weekend screwed up my mouth pretty hardcore.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah i knew about the nasty taste (i hate having it in my mouth for the one second it takes me for to pop it and then drink water, BLECH) but i had no idea what it would do to you physically... Just thought that would leave a bad taste in your mouth for a few minutes... Thanx for the advice guys... i guess i'll just stick to swallowing it...

smile.gif

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

Gotta post a review cause I tried them on Fri at Twilo and I have to say that even though I only took one this has to be one of the best pills I have ever taken. The roll started after 30 mins and I rolled quite heavily for 3-4 hours. BEWARE though, I believe that like the Zorro's the Triple XXX is MDA not MDMA and some people don't roll so well on it. Personally I would get them again...

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

• 4 weeks later...

Originally posted by kove:

Yeah, chewing just makes it hit faster. Trance is right, though, it tastes like SHIT!!! I just now got feeling back on the roof of my mouth. The ones that I chewed last weekend screwed up my mouth pretty hardcore.

There is a solution to this... but first you must have the pill in advance...

You take the pill, crush it to powder... take a 5htp capsule (or any capsule) empty out its contents and replace it with your wonder powder...

And voila... same as chewing without chewing and the bonus is no nasty taste fucking up your mouth...

The above is for those that really got rolling down to a science... sorta...

------------------

Dream a little dream...

I almost always chew my pills...hits faster and harder. It absolutely is disgusting, but that's how you know you've got a good pill. Putting it into a capsule/caplet will actually diminish its effects, because the mouth, tongue, and especially under the tongue has mucous membranes which transfer the substance alot stronger to your bloodstream, whereas if you put it in a cap and it goes right into the stomach, it passes through the liver twice and then is broken down more by the acid in your stomach.