Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler?!

Guest Marina22

Guest Marina22

Regretfully missed Steve last night. Any fans that went that could tell me and others who missed him how it was? How was Sean Miller and what time did Steve come on? Did he work the patio as well? Desperate for details! :'(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

Got there around 4:30, heard some of Lawler's set downstairs which wasn't bad, but he put me to sleep on the patio... I left at 7:30 which is usually when I get there. Might have gotten better after we left but I wasn't impressed this morning.

Lawler who? ???

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZ and more z's is what I would have expected if I have gone to hear him spin.

Guest Marina22

I guess his style overall, his sound? The downfal of the king of Space?! Oh well, I guess you can't be on top forever! At least I don't feel as bad for missing him... I am just a loyal fan and I hate to see so many negative but seemingly valid remarks.

Guest somefiercehouse

I had a great time...I've heard him do better sets, but I didn't think it was at all bad. I agree it was OK.

Does anyone know the name of that song that went....

"In Miami disco I'm a super star"

Could have done without seeing some guy od or something on the patio---but all in all it was a great night/morning worthy of a..... 8)

Guest Devilicious

One of the problems with the patio on Sunday was the crowd. Way too many guys way too banged up being way inappropriate. There just wasn't much of a vibe IMO.... very different from what I've grown accustomed to.

Guest Josephmama

we didnt get to see him this time around. had to save some cash, so we stayed in. but he's one of the djs my bf really looks forward to seeing. I guess it didnt live up to everyone's expectations, but i'm sure he still played well. :-\ I'd like to see him outside of space like the 4th of july weekend at nikki beach. We had such a good time!!!!!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

too hard... im over the deep house thing i was bored and every song sounded like a voyage to india

huh.... too hard?.... deep house?.... does not compute............................

Guest somefiercehouse

too hard... im over the deep house thing i was bored and every song sounded like a voyage to india

huh.... too hard?.... deep house?.... does not compute............................

and if that's what a voyage to india sounds like...then pull the elefant around front-I'm goin on a road trip.

Guest Philip

You know I LOVED the old Lawler. Dark tribal house and twisted drums... Its not that I hate electro or the new sound, but he just doesn't project the energy he used to in his sets. I caught the tail-end of his set inside and I was falling asleep. Caught his whole Terrace set and pretty much felt the same way. Thats ok because Ivano and Cedric whipped up quite a storm till 1:30PM.

Guest Untouchablepurple

One of the problems with the patio on Sunday was the crowd. Way too many guys way too banged up being way inappropriate. There just wasn't much of a vibe IMO.... very different from what I've grown accustomed to.

What she said >:(

im a lawler fan, but i didn't go expecting him to be lawler in the old days as most of us seen how his mostly prog house now, no tribal whatsoever...by 8-9 or so he was dropping some nice stuff, no IDs sorry...

Me & Girl had a blast, she said all of you were very nice :)

Good to see everyone out there, hope some of u drunk fockers got home safe

Went str8 to Nikkis but was way too tired

Till Next time, maybe the end of the month 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

im a lawler fan, but i didn't go expecting him to be lawler in the old days as most of us seen how his mostly prog house now, no tribal whatsoever...by 8-9 or so he was dropping some nice stuff, no IDs sorry...

pics or stfu.

Guest ddg

good seeing you and your girl..hope you guys a had a great time... :)