Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much for E?

divalicious

hey all...my first post on this part of the forum...

my regular guy has disentangled himself from the business and i'm sooooooo upset!!! the reason, i got them from him for $11 a hit!!! of course i never bought less than 20 at a time (for my friends and me). i've never paid the $20-30 that most people pay and i don't want to start! i know this may be bold of me, but if anyone gets a similar proce, could you pm me? thanks a lot guys...

btw, i am quite known on the board by many who will vouch that i am not a narc cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

hey all...my first post on this part of the forum...

my regular guy has disentangled himself from the business and i'm sooooooo upset!!! the reason, i got them from him for $11 a hit!!! of course i never bought less than 20 at a time (for my friends and me). i've never paid the $20-30 that most people pay and i don't want to start! i know this may be bold of me, but if anyone gets a similar proce, could you pm me? thanks a lot guys...

btw, i am quite known on the board by many who will vouch that i am not a narc cwm7.gif

I GOT SOME PILLS FOR YOU. E-MAIL ME AT: NYPD@FUCKTHEPOLICE.COM

Originally posted by neusense:

I GOT SOME PILLS FOR YOU. E-MAIL ME AT: NYPD@FUCKTHEPOLICE.COM

thanks j.o....but if i was a cop, wouldn't i have better ways of busting people than trying to lure them with this board? oh, and wouldn't that be call entrapment??

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

hey girl,

definitely bold of you to do that, and i could understand that it's gonna be rough finding someone else that could provide for you that cheap.

but basically, seeing that you are buying in large quantities, just find any other dealer, and i am positive that you will be able to get a good deal (maybe not as good as $11 though). good luck, and be careful.. there are mad people that read these boards that you don't know that could just fuck with you, alright girl? cwm28.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*