Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Mitsubishi's

Dolly Dagger

hey thewedge,

Over the last year or so just about all mitsus that I've seen or heard about have ALL been fake. I'm in the L.A. area, and nobody I know even wastes time with 'em anymore.

On the otherhand, if you can find the Double Stacked, triangle Mitsubishis you'll have one great time. These damn things are worth their weight in gold.

------------------

music10.gif

It's funny because my friend talked to a group of people that took these. One said he felt sick from them, two said that they got really fucked up from them. I tested them and they are fake. There is no E type substances in them and there is also no speed in them either. There's no DXM either because that would have come up in the test. I really think some people don't know what they are feeling. They're fake.

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways of getting fucked up." - The Wedge

Read this. This pills contain a dangerous drug called PMA...read: http://www.dancesafe.org

I know this is what I had because I tested them and they did not test for E or speed but people were getting seriously fucked up off them.

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

thewedge2000@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by thewedge (edited 10-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by thewedge (edited 10-13-2000).]

Nah, I was just messing with you guy. For real though. Send that bad pill off to dancesafe and lets see what it comes up with.

Oh, and besides. I know PLENTY of people that dont even think twice about taking a pill and not even wanting to know if it tested for an MDxx like substance.

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 10-04-2000).]

cwm32.gifcwm27.gif im not exactly sure what mistubishi's u's r takin', but i dropped this passed weekend (mitsubishi turbo) and i was rollin for 5 hours and i could not even see straight it was off the hook....and yes i do know what im feelin, unfortunately im an e-tard. and the weird thing is that i usually do not feel E anymore for more than an hour or so, but these pills did the trick. maybe it is just the batch that made its way to the NYC area...sorry guys...."pop drop and roll" cwm35.gifcwm9.gifcwm27.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, these don't sound like Mitsubishi Turbos, these sound like the regular mitsubishis that have been going around lately that are bad pills.

Turbos on the otherhand, are really good rolls. They're two different pills, in fact, I also tested a double stacked mitsu and it was good...

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.