Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia is

240turbo

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday, and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

Point taken, but consider how you might feel if you were often approached by excited (and banged up) strangers.... might not always be in the mood to humor them ya know.

Point taken, but consider how you might feel if you were often approached by excited (and banged up) strangers.... might not always be in the mood to humor them ya know.

Regardless, a simple thank you would be cool....That arrogant bahavior is uncalled for..

Guest soozin

Point taken' date=' but consider how you might feel if you were often approached by excited (and banged up) strangers.... might not always be in the mood to humor them ya know.

[/quote']

Regardless, a simple thank you would be cool....That arrogant bahavior is uncalled for..

agreed.. i met DT once under similar circumstances, just went up and gave him props, he was super cool ... even got a kiss on the cheek out of the deal ;)

Guest JMT

Point taken' date=' but consider how you might feel if you were often approached by excited (and banged up) strangers.... might not always be in the mood to humor them ya know.

[/quote']

i hear you. djs get stroked all the time, and we all know that there are some very cool locals, so i see nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on this.

Guest LdySphynx

Yep, I spotted DT outside of Space once.....and I aprroached him and he was actually very sweet and talkative. He said he had to leave Space cause there was a guy that was driving him crazy. Now I know where ur coming from Rick, but you might want to stand back and think what condition you were in when this happened ;). Cause if my memory serves me correctly you have a tendency to talk waaaaaaaay too fast and sometimes people cant understand what ur are trying to say. IMO DT has been one of the most approachable DJs to date, well and of course for Tom Stephan, and Steve Lawler.

Trust me you'd be surpirsed how approachable the Big named DJs are, its really the ones that are just coming up that tend to have a BIG HEAD ::), not all of them!!!

Guest tiltmiami

Turbo...

Ur conditions on Saturday was Beyond Tiltmiami style

U were BANGED THE FUCK OUT

Maybe u are imagining things

Turbo...

Ur conditions on Saturday was Beyond Tiltmiami style

U were BANGED THE FUCK OUT

Maybe u are imagining things

Nope that was early in the night. Do you really have to make me look like an asshole here? By the time he got there it was 6am and I was almost sober and ready to go home...

Yep, I spotted DT outside of Space once.....and I aprroached him and he was actually very sweet and talkative. He said he had to leave Space cause there was a guy that was driving him crazy. Now I know where ur coming from Rick, but you might want to stand back and think what condition you were in when this happened ;). Cause if my memory serves me correctly you have a tendency to talk waaaaaaaay too fast and sometimes people cant understand what ur are trying to say. IMO DT has been one of the most approachable DJs to date, well and of course for Tom Stephan, and Steve Lawler.

Trust me you'd be surpirsed how approachable the Big named DJs are, its really the ones that are just coming up that tend to have a BIG HEAD ::), not all of them!!!

Like i said at the time he walked in i was almost 100%sober. How do you think i remember everything. You were not there so you don't know.... plain and simple

Guest LdySphynx

[/quote']Yep, I spotted DT outside of Space once.....and I aprroached him and he was actually very sweet and talkative. He said he had to leave Space cause there was a guy that was driving him crazy. Now I know where ur coming from Rick, but you might want to stand back and think what condition you were in when this happened ;). Cause if my memory serves me correctly you have a tendency to talk waaaaaaaay too fast and sometimes people cant understand what ur are trying to say. IMO DT has been one of the most approachable DJs to date, well and of course for Tom Stephan, and Steve Lawler.

Like i said at the time he walked in i was almost 100%sober. How do you think i remember everything. You were not there so you don't know.... plain and simple

Well of course I don't know, im referring to my experiences with both DT and yourself!!!!!

Not urs, that is why I asked for you to step back and think, I never stated that IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN THIS WAY :).

I do believe that Norah should post any second now!!!!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Thats messed up if it did happen that way, at the end, he is still a good dj as well as producer. Never met him, said hello but not meet. Better luck next time.

Thats messed up if it did happen that way, at the end, he is still a good dj as well as producer. Never met him, said hello but not meet. Better luck next time.

Next time...yeah right. An experience like this makes you think twice about approaching dj's....Some of these idiots don't realize that in the end it's thanks to us that they even make it anwhere...

Guest HouseJunkie

How come he doesnt have a residency in Miami, now that's a real house superstar that has paid his dues.

Who DT? House music???

I thought DT was more of a trance DJ,

Guest teabag

How come he doesnt have a residency in Miami, now that's a real house superstar that has paid his dues.

Who DT? House music???

What are u talking about?

Guest djqba

Turbo, I totally disagreed with you here, Danny T is super mad kool.. Perhaps you caught him at a bad moment or he was in the middle of a conversation or just want to be left alone. Whatever the case I'm telling you the man is on the up and up and loves and respects his fans. 8)

Guest ClubDiva05

OK I was with Turbo @ metropolis when this happened and c'mon Turbo not to put you out there, but you where far from sober.LOL, still luv u though!!!

I also spoke to DT for a minute until we where almost stampeded by like 10 bouncers breaking up a fight.He was pretty nice to me.I have met him on a couple of other occasions and I have to say that he was more talkative on these.So maybe he was tired or in a bad mood on sat, but he wasn't rude by any means.

Guest LdySphynx

Who DT? House music???

What are u talking about?

Yeah DITTO, I hope to God ur joking cause if not.....u seriously need to change ur SN!!!! :-\

Guest durrtylexx

NOt you lex.... ClubDiva05

;)

well now that i posted in this thread..

people are people..

i met digweed once and he was an asshole

i met him another time and he was cool as fuck..

fuck em all.. don't kiss their asses.. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

OK I was with Turbo @ metropolis when this happened and c'mon Turbo not to put you out there, but you where far from sober.LOL, still luv u though!!!

I also spoke to DT for a minute until we where almost stampeded by like 10 bouncers breaking up a fight.He was pretty nice to me.I have met him on a couple of other occasions and I have to say that he was more talkative on these.So maybe he was tired or in a bad mood on sat, but he wasn't rude by any means.

This coming from someone who WAS THERE!!!!!

Rick, as you have said before one of the reasons u LOVE ME....is cause im fair when it comes to situations like this. I am looking at it from both point of views, and now you are generalizing that ALL DJs are assholes cause of 1 bad experience(according to you), dude don't cause you'll end up regreting it later!!!!

You never know maybe he was BANGED up too, and I know for DAMN sure that the LAST thing I want is someone trying to have a conversation with me when im in this state, again that's why I stated to step back and think about it.