Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia is

240turbo

Guest HouseJunkie

How come he doesnt have a residency in Miami, now that's a real house superstar that has paid his dues.

Who DT? House music???

I thought DT was more of a trance DJ,

What are u talking about?

My bad, I was thinking about some other DJ, can't even remember his name but I think his initials is also DT.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teabag

don't mean to tread jack... but housejunkie you were kidding right about Danny Tennaglia and something about trance? right... please answer quickly cause I need to get some lunch.... ???

Guest Darwin Castillo

How come he doesnt have a residency in Miami, now that's a real house superstar that has paid his dues.

Who DT? House music???

I thought DT was more of a trance DJ,

What are u talking about?

My bad, I was thinking about some other DJ, can't even remember his name but I think his initials is also DT.

Yeah right, you just got busted out there not knowing your dj's. ha ha ha > just kidding. But yeah, its Danny, mr. house music himself.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday' date=' and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

[/quote']Wow. I've never met him b4 personally but of all the people that I know that have met him and know him over the years (and the list is long) your scenario is the first that I've heard of him being negative. That's to bad that happened to you. Maybe there he was something that was bothering him. You don't have B.O do you? LOL j.k....

Guest teabag

Turbo probably thinks everybody is an ass*ole on this thread by now.....you are probably right about me though.. I love to roll my eyes when somebody says hello ::)

Guest LdySphynx

Turbo probably thinks everybody is an ass*ole on this thread by now.....you are probably right about me though.. I love to roll my eyes when somebody says hello ::)

::)

LMAO ;D ;).

Guest ClubDiva05

Alex

u just stick out for any dj dont u

You're one to talk, you're just a promoter and you're ego could not possibly get any bigger. Yet you go around preaching about how DJ's need to be "humble".

Don't through stones in a glass house.

Guest Seb

NOt you lex.... ClubDiva05

;)

well now that i posted in this thread..

people are people..

i met digweed once and he was an asshole

i met him another time and he was cool as fuck..

fuck em all.. don't kiss their asses.. ;D

Good point Fozzy

Guest Civs

Alex

You're one to talk, you're just a promoter and you're ego could not possibly get any bigger. Yet you go around preaching about how DJ's need to be "humble".

isn't Tiltmiami a legend??? so he must know what he is talking about.

Guest LdySphynx

Alex

OUCH :o!!!!

Don't think he'll know what that means(Don't throw stones in a glass house) ;)!!!!

JK, Bruno u know I love ya.....even if u are ANNOYING, u can't help it it's the Italian/Bostonian in u. Damn talk about a CURSE :P.

Guest Diaga

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday' date=' and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

[/quote']

Hmmm. Are you sure you didnt ask him for a drink ticket like you always do?

Guest LdySphynx

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday, and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

HOLY SHIT :o :o :o :o!!!!

DOUBLE FUCKING OUCH!!!!!!

Guest rollyp66

DJs are people too... he may have been having a bad day, or you may have not been sober enough, what ever the issue may be things happen, never forgive & forget but forgive and learn... give him another chance he may surprise you

Guest tiltmiami

Alex

OUCH :o!!!!

Don't think he'll know what that means(Don't throw stones in a glass house) ;)!!!!

JK, Bruno u know I love ya.....even if u are ANNOYING, u can't help it it's the Italian/Bostonian in u. Damn talk about a CURSE :P.

Curse... dont get me on that subject now

Guest ClubDiva05

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday, and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

HOLY SHIT :o :o :o :o!!!!

DOUBLE FUCKING OUCH!!!!!!

Woosa!!! We must all be PMSing this was a bitchy thread, LMFAO.

Guest rollyp66

LMAO that is funny

Guest Gabriel Ben

you sure you weren't being annoying? talking (yelling)obessively in his face? 2 sides to every story, thats all i'm saying...before some of you jump on the wagon...

Guest slamminshaun

Easy there...

Maybe he was in a bad mood or something. DJs are people too.

This coming from the guy that (more or less) says that celebrities have no right to get pissy with the paparazzi? ???

Guest indy

hello turbo,

was it really necessary of you to act like an INFANT stomping your feet and crying in here because you did not get your way? ::) i am human, you are human and certainly, he is aswell. we just can't give everyone special attention all the time. can i say BREATH? first and foremost, danny tenaglia, i can say, is the most humble and down to earth individual to his fans. i can further tell you that he is the most RESPECTED ARTIST in the industry and within his peers. i respect your freedom of speech, however, please, for your own sake, REFRAIN yourself from making blatant and absurb comments and acting impulsively. you don't want to make a fool of yourself again and end up being the ASSHOLE at the end of the day. ;)

that's all for now folks.....:)

one love,

indy

Guest pod

This coming from the guy that (more or less) says that celebrities have no right to get pissy with the paparazzi? ???

I never said that. What I object to is overt physical attack. ;D

Guest ramon

danny tenaglia is someone who needs to play an extended set of music 12 hours plus at a club in miami in the near future.